the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I need to stop being so damn self-conscious. %@%! is driving me crazy man
30t6p3b.gif

On one hand it keeps me from walking around looking like a fool, but it's to the point where I can't relax because I'm too worried about how I look/sound/act.
frown.gif
get married, then you will care less cause you know that you already got the love of your life locked down and its gonna take more than you lookin/soundin/actin like a fool for her to leave you.  that is unless you are lookin/soundin/actin like a fool on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by amel223

just vaguely wondering how much of a chance I got, as an asian american male, of getting with this coworker, who's black and a little taller than me
Do you look like Daniel henny?

There is this cute asian dude with long hair I see at the gym sometimes and he is an inch taller than me
embarassed.gif

Try you never know.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

just vaguely wondering how much of a chance I got, as an asian american male, of getting with this coworker, who's black and a little taller than me

There is this cute asian dude with long hair I see at the gym sometimes and he is an inch taller than me
embarassed.gif

Try you never know.
As an asian american male, I've never gotten with a taller black woman but shorter yes. I say go for it, the worst that can happen is she says no thanks.. then you move on to the next beautiful tall black woman.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I need to stop being so damn self-conscious. %@%! is driving me crazy man
30t6p3b.gif

On one hand it keeps me from walking around looking like a fool, but it's to the point where I can't relax because I'm too worried about how I look/sound/act.
frown.gif
get married, then you will care less cause you know that you already got the love of your life locked down and its gonna take more than you lookin/soundin/actin like a fool for her to leave you.  that is unless you are lookin/soundin/actin like a fool on a regular basis.

Yeah, I know that. When I have other people's approval then I'm pretty swagged out and feeling 
pimp.gif
 but for the last week or so I've been down on myself. I can walk around and look at chicks and give em that 
glasses.gif
 look but still I know if I stopped and looked them in the eye I'd get all self-conscious and +*@@. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

embarassed.gif

Try you never know.
As an asian american male, I've never gotten with a taller black woman but shorter yes. I say go for it, the worst that can happen is she says no thanks.. then you move on to the next beautiful tall black woman.
smile.gif

if it was some random girl then yea, no big deal.  this is a coworker.  if he takes a shot and misses, hes gotta play the akward penguin role around work for a bit. 

embarassed.gif

Try you never know.
smile.gif
dude go for it. im asian (chinese) and my girls black and shes older (10+) and taller (+2 inches) than me. 

embarassed.gif

Try you never know.
smile.gif
dude go for it. im asian (chinese) and my girls black and shes older (10+) and taller (+2 inches) than me. 

embarassed.gif

Try you never know.
smile.gif

if it was some random girl then yea, no big deal.  this is a coworker.  if he takes a shot and misses, hes gotta play the akward penguin role around work for a bit. 

daniel henny who?  and yea, it's the coworker part that has me hesitating.   we get along great as friends and I don't wanna have that awkward thing when I see her if it ends up she really doesn't feel me like that. 

idk.  this is sorta new territory for me.  I've never messed with a black chick ever or with anyone taller than me ... and here comes along someone who's both and she has me liking her more everytime I see her...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This dude just told me that LeBron didn't have as much excitement/hype around him during his 2nd year compared to what Blake is getting now.

maybe because Blake actually competed in a slam dunk contest 
grin.gif

Is that the best you can do? 
laugh.gif

Asian guy: Don't get at your co-worker.

It's not gonna work and you're gonna become the awkward Asian guy who tried to spit to the black chick at work.

What the hell are you even thinking?

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Asian guy: Don't get at your co-worker.

It's not gonna work and you're gonna become the awkward Asian guy who tried to spit to the black chick at work.

What the hell are you even thinking?
lowkey racist there man
laugh.gif

Better advice i think is to feel it out without commiting and only make a move if you are fairly confident that she is feelin you.  I mean... you been with a girl before right?  You can tell when they are into you and when they are just friendzone right?  Try to set something up casual and get some truth serum going.  Maybe a happy hour or somethin with other co-workers that you hang out with.  I'm not talkin bout gettin her piss drunk, but once she gets a couple drinks in her and loosens up, maybe she will be more inclined to show her hand. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

This dude WHPH is a negative nancy.

Why are you so negative, though? It's a well known fact that you don't approach women in your job environment, due mostly to the reason I mentioned in my previous post.

I wasn't trying to be racist. The racial tension's gonna be there once he gets rejected.

Why are you so negative, though? It's a well known fact that you don't approach women in your job environment, due mostly to the reason I mentioned in my previous post.

I wasn't trying to be racist. The racial tension's gonna be there once he gets rejected.

why he got to be the awkward asian guy?
laugh.gif
I mean really why do you think she is going to reject him? He said they were friends. I have so many black girlfriends that have dated or are dating Asian guys right now.

why he got to be the awkward asian guy?
laugh.gif
I mean really why do you think she is going to reject him? He said they were friends. I have so many black girlfriends that have dated or are dating Asian guys right now.
Where are you from? I'm not Asian, but I wish I could find good looking (key word) black girls who date non-black dudes and/or don't have family/friends who are judgmental
ohwell.gif
I took a black girl to prom in HS but the whole limo ride/dinner was just  ten black girls mean mugging the @#$% out of me and rolling their eyes when I wanted to dance with my date (the dudes didn't care though)

lowkey racist there man
laugh.gif

Better advice i think is to feel it out without commiting and only make a move if you are fairly confident that she is feelin you.  I mean... you been with a girl before right?  You can tell when they are into you and when they are just friendzone right?  Try to set something up casual and get some truth serum going.  Maybe a happy hour or somethin with other co-workers that you hang out with.  I'm not talkin bout gettin her piss drunk, but once she gets a couple drinks in her and loosens up, maybe she will be more inclined to show her hand. 

haha werd right.  well right now, my coworker and I are in that awkward situation where every other coworker is about at least 10 years older than us, at least.  she and I are pretty much the only nurses at our hospital our age so that played a lot in us getting to know each other.  there was literally no else at work that we could talk to.  so idk about a happy hour with co workers.  there's this employee banquet coming up.  as of right now, she says she's going ... if she goes, I'll see what I can do then. 

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

The way netflix has it is in seasons but I'm on episode 31. I usually dislike main characters but I actually like Ed & Al. Fav though so far would have to be Mustang, gets things done and provides the lulz at times 
laugh.gif

Right now I'd say Wrath is my fav. villain, dudes whole swag is just 'I'm better than you'. I'm waiting to learn more about this Kimbley dude, seems like he'll be interesting 
nerd.gif
If you're liking it so far, just know that it's going to get better.
smokin.gif

Wrath is my fav. villian as well.
fullmetal_alchemist_brotherhood_21_08.jpg

In regards to Kimblee:He will.

Back
Top Bottom