the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Why do the transformers and iron man punch?

i usually only log on to NT from the office.  This thread has drawn me to log on from home. Bad idea.  friggin StackJaxx's question is gonna keep me up all night now.  Why do they throw punches?  They got friggin arm cannons, laser beams, blasters, whatever.  There has to be a reason though.   

that list makes me feel bad.
laugh.gif

drink like a texan
smoke like train
trees, ehh maybe once a month
other drugs once in a blue moon.

mojodmonky, i was joking about smoking h.  my friends been shooting for 10 years.  he's pretty much shook that now though.  it's been hard for him though.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

YO
I was taking a shower and out of nowhere my nose and mouth start leaking like crazy for like 2 minutes.

I was scared out my mind, it stopped after 2 minutes but I swear I felt my heart stop when I saw all that blood 
sick.gif

wth
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Have you gone to a doctor? That sure doesnt sound good

How the hell do folks eat okra that %@!@ slimy as %@@* I cant bring myself to eat it unless its fried .

my 2 year old dog is sick, guys. he's staying overnight at the animal hospital and they're running all kinds of tests. MRI, spinal taps, ct scans. it's killing me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

my 2 year old dog is sick, guys. he's staying overnight at the animal hospital and they're running all kinds of tests. MRI, spinal taps, ct scans. it's killing me
frown.gif

frown.gif
what kind of dog is he?

Originally Posted by cap1229

frown.gif

frown.gif
what kind of dog is he?
a shiba inu. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

never smoked weed/cigs
never tried any drugs
never tried any alchohol
havent had any caffeine in over a 5 months

thinking about not eating meat anymore and just becoming straight edge
sick.gif
 at the thought of not eating meat anymore. I could never do that 
laugh.gif
. 19 years old and the first 3 still hold true and I've given up caffeine since September. Feels good.

- just woke up
- sparked 1
- about to take a ride since it's 60 out, think i'll grab me a peach watermelon everfresh

I've smoked weed everyday for the past 5 years. i've been doing fish scales as of late. SMH. I cheated on my girl with a female that I got at while she was working at a "coffee shop". To the asain guy who wants to get at the black girl at his work place, don't worry about race. I'm filipino and my girl is black. But personally, I wouldn't get at any women that I work with. (Keep the professionalism). And this is my first post on NT for the year of 2012 & i'm blunted.

Master P made them say "UNGGGGGGGGGGGGH". Silk the shocker proclaimecd that he was going to make them say what?

mane its the 3rd chillin with this @!$*$ and she still claim she dont give head...im 24, and 99% of my other chicks suck it b4 we smash....i think i gotta let shorty go
frown.gif

I will never do weed, hallucinogenic drugs, narcotics, alcohol, sip lean, etc 
It's just not me but yall have fun and most importantly stay safe

On a separate note I love silversun pickups and both of their albums are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

mane its the 3rd chillin with this @!$*$ and she still claim she dont give head...im 24, and 99% of my other chicks suck it b4 we smash....i think i gotta let shorty go
frown.gif

you have a girl that respects her body and her mouth and you want to throw that all away because she wouldn't degrade herself for your perverted desire?
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
cancel that $%*$$ b

Just spent about 4 hours researching the Kony 2012 campaign and its background and I still haven't figured if the charity is full of %*** or doing good work. I got work in 4 hours, feels batman. Feel free to PM sources; please refrain from calling me a heartless or a sheep.

Originally Posted by cap1229

frown.gif

frown.gif
what kind of dog is he?
a shiba inu. 
frown.gif
That's my dream dog.

I hope he pulls through!

I am 24 and have never done a single drug (i drink a decent amount on weekends that's it)
Never tried a cigarette, weed, or anything else.

I've been slightly obsessed with The Weeknd since HOB came out.....I really want to try "lean" "drank" whatever you want to call it.

"Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid"

but having 0 drug connects makes this a difficult situation.

Over the past year i have watched every season of Seinfeld some multiple times(i bought the box set)

I truly believe its the greatest tv show ever.

Im on season 2 of curb your enthusiasm now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am 24 and have never done a single drug (i drink a decent amount on weekends that's it)
Never tried a cigarette, weed, or anything else.

I've been slightly obsessed with The Weeknd since HOB came out.....I really want to try "lean" "drank" whatever you want to call it.

"Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid"

but having 0 drug connects makes this a difficult situation.
SON
That song was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even listen to The Weeknd but I might have to start bumping now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom