the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Played ball last night and sprained my foot. I was in the air tryna grab rebound and when i landed, i landed the wrong way when dude in front of me kinda pushed me. Now i gotta miss 2 days of work/classes, cant even freakin walk
eyes.gif

I swear this ALWAYS happens to me whenever i play basketball. Either im jumping the wrong way or i need to workout on my legs more.

This feeling sucks bros
grin.gif

2 days over a sprained ankle?  crutches?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I hate it when you are on a train or bus and a young person or someone capable of standing is sitting on a seat by the doors. Then an older person who probably needs a seat, and are looking around, and those people don't even bother standing up to give up their seat.

I got into my first and only fight because of this type of situation, people are so inconsiderate. 
eyes.gif
If you're sitting down too, I don't see how you have room to talk. If you feel so strongly you should be too busy offering your own seat to notice anyone else not.

I hate it when you are on a train or bus and a young person or someone capable of standing is sitting on a seat by the doors. Then an older person who probably needs a seat, and are looking around, and those people don't even bother standing up to give up their seat.

I got into my first and only fight because of this type of situation, people are so inconsiderate. 
eyes.gif

Did you get faded? Tell the story
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

eyes.gif
If you're sitting down too, I don't see how you have room to talk. If you feel so strongly you should be too busy offering your own seat to notice anyone else not.

Of course you are not sitting down too. I always offer my seat if I am sitting down. But 95% of the time I am standing up because those BART seats are filthy.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I know my last post was about this but this is the one place that none of my friends will look for me venting/ragging on them. I seriously hate one of the guys who chills with us in my dorm. The rest of the guys are all pretty chill but this guy just drives me insane. He is clingy as @##% with girls, constantly upset because he thinks he loves the girl he just walked past and she won't text him back within 2 minutes. We give him advice and he disregards it completely. Then when %$@+ doesn't workout he just ##@$%@% about it. On top of that, he is "that guy"; he will always and I mean always one up your stories.
eyes.gif
I seriously can't stand him and I have told him that stuff he does annoys the whole group when it was just me and him in a nice way to try and help but he just didn't think I meant any of it. I don't think I can take anymore of him.
30t6p3b.gif
next time you get drunk.  tell him hes an annoying little prick (and not in a nice way).  if all the rest of the guys turn on you (highly unlikely if this guy is as annoying as you say he is), apologize profusely and blame it on the truth serum/booze.

Thanks
pimp.gif
never thought of that, I'm gonna give it a go. I'll be sure to post what goes down.

When you get a number at a bar or club and you know you were a little "tipsy". You don't remember how exactly how she looks like, but you know you wouldn't talk to someone that's not worth your time.

Would it be weird to ask for a FaceBook? Just for some reassurance.

Is that acceptable in this day and age?
It's fine, just don't make it obvious that is why you want it.  Chat her up a bit and then ask as if you are actually interested in her.  If you don't dig her after than unfriend her and lose her #.

Had a debate with some friends about people that commit suicide, I think they are weak and take the easy way out, was I wrong?

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

I dropped 22 points in my last rec bball game

and Michelle Rodriguez is super hot to me... kinda why I @!+# with that girl from the mall so much. Six months and I can't find the balls to ask for her number... she clearly wants me to ask i just can't do it smh

I hate/love my ex... 60/40 hate

Drive - Incubus is a good song... so is Eternal Sunshine - Jay Electronica. I really like College Dropout the album. Charles Hamilton used to be the man too forreal.

“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Had a debate with some friends about people that commit suicide, I think they are weak and take the easy way out, was I wrong?
It's complicated. Depression, one of the main mood disorders linked to suicide, can overwhelm your rational thoughts. So, while in some cases the person is taking the easy way out, in most cases there's more to it.

Wankaego makes me so hungry
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

she could sing this wack +#%@ to me for the rest of my life if i could touch it one good time
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I know my last post was about this but this is the one place that none of my friends will look for me venting/ragging on them. I seriously hate one of the guys who chills with us in my dorm. The rest of the guys are all pretty chill but this guy just drives me insane. He is clingy as @##% with girls, constantly upset because he thinks he loves the girl he just walked past and she won't text him back within 2 minutes. We give him advice and he disregards it completely. Then when %$@+ doesn't workout he just ##@$%@% about it. On top of that, he is "that guy"; he will always and I mean always one up your stories.
eyes.gif
I seriously can't stand him and I have told him that stuff he does annoys the whole group when it was just me and him in a nice way to try and help but he just didn't think I meant any of it. I don't think I can take anymore of him.
30t6p3b.gif
i hate that kind of friend too ... now hes smoking himself ******ed though..

My boy told this chick I been talking too for a while that me and her should go out but she said that she normally likes older dudes and doesnt wanna hurt me
ohwell.gif

I honestly dont get why she would be all flirty and then say that

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

It's complicated. Depression, one of the main mood disorders linked to suicide, can overwhelm your rational thoughts. So, while in some cases the person is taking the easy way out, in most cases there's more to it.

Well said sir, I guess I can't relate to depression and didn't think outside of my shoes.

When you get a number at a bar or club and you know you were a little "tipsy". You don't remember how exactly how she looks like, but you know you wouldn't talk to someone that's not worth your time.

Would it be weird to ask for a FaceBook? Just for some reassurance.

Is that acceptable in this day and age?
Definitely acceptable. why not? you already met her so its not like your looking up someone you dont know! lol

I got the highest grade on my Physics exam yesterday morning
pimp.gif
....Got one of the lowest grades in Organic Chem yesterday evening
Seems like everytime I take a step forward I have to take two steps back
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ice coffee gives me stomach aches but I still drink it a few times a week.

I want to hit up my job for a raise but we're in a "transition" period so the timing may be off
30t6p3b.gif

We're moving from DTLA (
pimp.gif
) to Arcadia (
sick.gif
) in the summer.

That means no more happy hour
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

My boy told this chick I been talking too for a while that me and her should go out but she said that she normally likes older dudes and doesnt wanna hurt me
ohwell.gif

Probably because you don't see what young ladies and older men do. She's actually being courteous and sparing you some heart ache. She probably know what she does or has done aint right and is throwing u a hint that she's a not the bring home type...

3 more months of grad school left...get my MBA...get w/ my contacts in NYC (for a job while I look for one myself) and get the hell out of Miami by Jan 2013...sounds like a plan...I hope it all comes together!

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

ohwell.gif

Probably because you don't see what young ladies and older men do. She's actually being courteous and sparing you some heart ache. She probably know what she does or has done aint right and is throwing u a hint that she's a not the bring home type...
So are you telling me to smash with the might of a million raging virgins?
laugh.gif

This chick is trying to get me to go to church. Just met her...shes coo im kinda intrigue about her so im thinking about going.

Back
Top Bottom