the thread about nothing...

I was thinking about the patrice oneal (rip joke) 
ladies would you like to have a "shot"

i've seen films where it happens but it's not the same

like what would your life be like if you had a money shot?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

A question. How do you guys do NT wrestling matches? Is it like a fantasy sports thing where you guys get x amount of points for power bombs and pile drivers?

jags.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

A question. How do you guys do NT wrestling matches? Is it like a fantasy sports thing where you guys get x amount of points for power bombs and pile drivers?
Lobo takes the participants and puts them into a match simulator
Whoever wins,wins

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Yo guys i got a random %!# question.

Let's say a fine groupie who has the desire to get pregnant by a rich dude has a lucky night and gets to smash Lebron James. Of course he uses protection so her plan is a lil backfired. So when Lebron throws away the condom, can the chick retrieve the condom from the trash and collect the semen that's in it to impregnate herself?
I see you just watched that video thats been floating around the internet. Its on WSHH now I believe
iYen wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
man..... i hate nt's search function... i'm looking for the Game of Thrones thread but it only shows me a page full of different responses all from a different single thread
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Always use Google.
"Game of Thrones Niketalk"

Always, "What I want to search + Niketalk" in the Google Search Engine.

This man knows.
Just today, I typed in the exact name of a thread that I wanted to search. 
NT's search engine: zero results
Google's search engine: exactly what I wanted

It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In N.Y., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

Patrice O'neal's Elephant in the Room and Louis CK's Hilarious are two of the best standup specials I've seen in a while, and i watch alot of standup....check them out...

For a long time, it gave me nightmares, having to witness an injustice like that. It shows you just how cruel this world can be. I can still hear them taunting him.

"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids." Why couldn't they just give him some cereal!!?

i want a murdered out Z06 so bad. Just ate the last piece of chicken. Had hot sauce dripping from my chin. Damn that was some good chicken.

I just invented something new...

So i'm eating a sausage biscuit and a hashbrown from McDonalds for dinner, so I decided to place the hashbrown between the sausage biscuit. I'm God.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

If Vegeta isn't your favorite DBZ character, suck ****

VEGETA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

just reported u cuz my favorite character was Yamcha

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

If Vegeta isn't your favorite DBZ character, suck ****

VEGETA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

just reported u cuz my favorite character was Yamcha
ePNCX.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Yamcha is lame.

Yamcha is super lame, Yamcha being anyone's favorite character is like the laser XVs being someone's favorite Jordan...
all those characters and YAMCHA is your favorite? really? REALLY? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Yamcha is lame.

Yamcha is super lame, Yamcha being anyone's favorite character is like the laser XVs being someone's favorite Jordan...
all those characters and YAMCHA is your favorite? really? REALLY? 
indifferent.gif

Think there was sarcasm in there somewhere

Back
Top Bottom