the thread about nothing...

runnin out of food here at my apartment...don't think i'm gonna make it through the week
laugh.gif

I genuinely care about 2 girls in my life right now....

One I have known for 10+ years and one of my closest friends. We just got intimate over the past year and our connection is AMAZING but it's getting awkward because we can never be as close as we were. It's either all in with her or we drift apart entirely.

Other one I've known for 4 years and she has been a ride or die girl. Forgiven me for all my wrong doings and willing to do whatever.

I really don't know what to do. I've hurt both of them but they are both willing to give me the chance to be their bf if I wanted to

When I'm with one, I think of the other and vice versa. I'm just scared of losing both of them with my indecisiveness and it's not fair to them.

Vent over "/

Why is it so hard to follow the same advice you so easily give to other people?

And you always feel 100% right about the advice you give someone else, but when it comes to you, its nothing but doubts.

eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why is it so hard to follow the same advice you so easily give to other people?

And you always feel 100% right about the advice you give someone else, but when it comes to you, its nothing but doubts.

eyes.gif
tired.gif
I know that feel........
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

hahahaha its not personal with boston fans... well... as a group yes, but not at an individual level.

but yea, it sounds stupid but i think i am just gonna spend more time outside of the house.  i needed to spend more time on the mats anyway so ill probably just stay at the gym and train more or find something else productive i can do to fill my time.

you wrestle or do bjj
nerd.gif
if so where and in the gi? im from boston too btw
laugh.gif

and nobody ever responds to my posts. im usually the last post in threads on all the forums i go to 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
i wasnt the driver. i was in the passenger when my chick was driving, dont ever let a woman behind the wheel!

Whenever i pipe big girls i bust quick everytime... i dunno if its cuz it feels any better or b/c i dont give a damn ifbthey get mad
laugh.gif

That thing do be extra hot n wet but its like 5 min everytime n big girls dont eem be mad
pimp.gif

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:

I think I'm going to go cop 2k12 this weekend, tired of only playing @ the homies crib's, it's the best sports game out... not to mention I need to go ahead and turn this extra gassed up cat DC down right quick.
pimp.gif

1. 360 version? We can play, not problem man. Just let me know when. 
laugh.gif

2. Yall folks have a good day at work. I can't wait until 4, I will be eating pizza. Pete's Pizza, New Haven Style. Anyone in DC have them before? 

3. I wonder if a person racist against blacks were to look into that Black Women Appreciation thread and not be able to pick out something they want. But then again, "Masa" boned his slaves (men and women) so I am pretty sure they could find something they like. There are some girls in that thread that make no damn sense man. Black women's bodies are perfectly put together. And I am not talking about the "fat" ones. The ones in shape, the slim ones with the undernearth butt cuff. Yea man.

4. I wonder is white girls sit around a verbally discuss their want/need for a "Black girls butt." I am thinking about that, "White women love black men video" that was posted 2 weeks ago on here. Again, not talking about the fat ones.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

a max contract in the WNBA is $133k 
sick.gif

sick.gif
 this can't be life

Is that good or bad? Remember they only perform for about 3 month. 

Back
Top Bottom