grin.gif
....ainn gon take that bait but i see u�
wink.gif

1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
�LEMON KUSH

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by odog24

i was talkin about the league. do i have to get my own team or do i sign up and they throw me on a team
currently i live by two parks one is really close with little to no activity at all and another park about 2 miles away that has good activity and the ymca is located inbetween.
Probably depends on the league and gym so you gotta find out

When I played in leagues it was usually we already had a team set and we signed up together or I signed up and campaigned my way on to someone's team
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my cousin told me once he signed up for a league and they held a draft, like an actual draft
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when i was a little kid and played organized in a park league we had that. it was wierd 
laugh.gif

thats why i was wonderin how it is now 

saw emeka okafor today walkin around NYC

weird how a semi-famous dude who's tall as F and stands out like crazy can walk around a busy street and still have nobody approach him for pictures or anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

i was talkin about the league. do i have to get my own team or do i sign up and they throw me on a team
currently i live by two parks one is really close with little to no activity at all and another park about 2 miles away that has good activity and the ymca is located inbetween.
Probably depends on the league and gym so you gotta find out

When I played in leagues it was usually we already had a team set and we signed up together or I signed up and campaigned my way on to someone's team
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my cousin told me once he signed up for a league and they held a draft, like an actual draft
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am not going to lie but that seems KINDA cool in a way. Also to the dude asking me if the mix tapes have to be new no they don't I'm just trying to think of what the best mix tape to do is for brig krit and also for blu.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Just got back from playing basketball.. I'm about to rest up and play some more at a different gym..

wat gym?
i wanna sign up to play at the ymca but idk if u gotta make ur own team or how it workss

I'm just finished playing basketball all day..
The gyms I went to today..

2 different LA Fitness
2 different 24 Hours
YMCA

YMCA had open court tonight..

Dating really is a complete bore. Meeting someone's representative is so tedious and fake. All that b.s. just to find out she is either a %%*$ or she is living in the world of Disney and is a helpless romantic. I probably come off as a dog and I treat women like dirt and they love it......... it's despecable. The sickest part is I have the audacity to get upset with the lack of quality and all I want to do is pound anyway....... I'm a sick man....

Just got back from playing basketball.. I'm about to rest up and play some more at a different gym..

wat gym?
i wanna sign up to play at the ymca but idk if u gotta make ur own team or how it workss

2 different LA Fitness
2 different 24 Hours
YMCA

wear u reside?
wish i had that much time 
frown.gif

thunderchunk shouted out someone for putting him onto portishead.. shouts out to thunderchunk for putting me on
pimp.gif

wat gym?

2 different LA Fitness
2 different 24 Hours
YMCA

wear u reside?
wish i had that much time 
frown.gif

California.. I had a day off and a full tank of gas.. in the car..

Back
Top Bottom