the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by PRIME

damn-o.gif
eek.gif
,dude actually dropkicked in a fight. OG vid?
Spoiler [+]
113139_o.gif

I kinda want some Spizzikes... :/

also, working in a kiosk is weird...

I stay tryna discretely check out females but its like they get offended if i dont blatently stare, and then when i do I can never say anything/pursue... b/c im behind a kiosk. its a strange dynamic... I feel like Im jr high again trying to decipher what amount of eye contact is most natural and not creepy
laugh.gif

just ate some Oreos! Just noticed that they get soft a lot quicker then chips ahoy when dipped in milk

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by PRIME

damn-o.gif
eek.gif
,dude actually dropkicked in a fight. OG vid?
Spoiler [+]
113139_o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, that's so hilarious!
Originally Posted by kix28

Ayo IYEN u said u dont drink or smoke if u dont mind how old are u bro? Just wondering since ur going to la ur not tryna party up here in la? Also the line fot Pinks hot,dogs depends on what time u go there.

Also the other nter who said about that beer and bratwursts spot yeah I heard about that spot been meaning to try it.

I'm 19.
Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'd avoid Pinks if I were you.  Its just a lot of hype.  I mean, i think it tastes ok, but thats only because every Pinks visit I've ever had was late at night when I was obliterated drunk and/or faded.  If you are going to be staying in the downtown area and you want to get a hotdog, id recommend checking out Wurstkuche which is right around Little Tokyo.  Its a beer+sausage place that can be overrun by hipsters and foodies, but if you can get by all that BS the food and beer is pretty solid.  It may even be walkable for you depending on the exact location of your hotel.  I cant speak to the safeness of the area since i dont spend all that much time in that part of town, but I think it should be OK.

Another restaurant that I like should be in walkable distance from you.  Its called the Lazy Ox Canteen.  Might be worth checking out for convenience (and good food).

On the weekends the traffic is pretty consistent, especially on the 110 between the 5 and 10 interchanges.

Thanks for the info.
I'm definitely hitting up Little Tokyo since I was always go there when I'm in LA.

tumblr_m1f2h0ayWR1qcdo2mo1_250.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OH
This is the most bad %%! ..... that I've seen today.
Did he get knocked out?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

anyone else page showing up like 
tumblr_m48h5fiveq1qdxn5s

the lines are missing.

You must have hit the compatibility view by accident. In IE it's a sheet of paper ripped in half by the "x" and refresh. I don't know what
the contemporary symbol or key are in the other browsers. If you hit it again it will go back.

I just watched 12min worth of Eddie Griffin's special called You tell em I said it on Youtube.
What he said about religion and gangbangin was hilarious.
I'll check out the whole special later.

akajaedeuce wrote
Cosign this place. Fries are pretty good too.

Downtown is going to be hectic this weekend.

Where are you coming from?

Kern County.

Back
Top Bottom