the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Anyone try that Wendy's spicy chicken sandwhich.... had me spinnin it was so good

It's been my favorite item on the menu for years. It used to be bigger.

The new Guacamole chicken sandwich is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spicy%20guacamole%20for%20release.jpg

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Just witnessed an orb fall from the sky

Pics or vids?
-------------------------------------------

Graduation seems so far away but I know its quickly approaching. I need to find a REAL career.

Friend keeps reminding me of all the things I said I'd do "and I ain't tryna look like a lie to these @@*%+#." 
pimp.gif
 Success is it. There is no such thing as failure unless you give up.

Got my waves back..took 3 weeks..another week till they are the baddest in the Dmv area

On another note I wanna pledge kappa badly but there isnt a chapter at my school and I really don't wanna make that drive to OU or UC to pledge

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

does that dude Rilla still post or did he make his nursing school dreams come true or get hit with a stray in the PJs? Dude moonlighted as a rapper, used to rock dragon ball Z tees overtop of champion hoodies in his music videos. I was expecting to hear from him in the chief keef threads but I guess he doesn't post anymore or I don't know his new/recent SN
frown.gif
You're him.

Bout to get all four wisdoms yanked in about 9 hours.  Ill probably wake up during anesthesia
ohwell.gif
 lol.  Wish me luck NT
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

does that dude Rilla still post or did he make his nursing school dreams come true or get hit with a stray in the PJs? Dude moonlighted as a rapper, used to rock dragon ball Z tees overtop of champion hoodies in his music videos. I was expecting to hear from him in the chief keef threads but I guess he doesn't post anymore or I don't know his new/recent SN
frown.gif
You're him.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 son, do not ever insult me like that again

I played Diablo 3 all weekend, didn't do anything productive but just the homework that was due last night. I feel a bit guilty because I should be reading my textbooks. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Got tired of cheating and broke up with my girl a few mins ago, I love her and didn't want to hurt her anymore.... Now I got this weird nauseous feeling, was planing on smashing something else tonight but this feeling makes me unsure if I'm up to it, any advice or words of wisdom?

Did you tell her you cheated on her?
I'm gonna guess No, this way he can probably get back with her at a later date. Probably told her he needed some time apart. I'm I right thisizdray?

2 years, I never told her but got cause a year ago....

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Bout to get all four wisdoms yanked in about 9 hours.  Ill probably wake up during anesthesia
ohwell.gif
 lol.  Wish me luck NT
frown.gif
Good luck.

I'm getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow and hopefully my dentist green-lights my wisdom teeth extraction. I can't wait until they're out.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

frown.gif
You're him.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 son, do not ever insult me like that again
You gonna beat me up?

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

did my girl just seriously break up with me because i watched a movie and didn't tell her?

lolwut
are u in a fantasea

ordered chinese food tonight and they didn't give me any damn fortune cookies
30t6p3b.gif

took down my first big girl last night. fell asleep on top of her after cause she was soft as hell
laugh.gif

it's true what they say, fat #%%%@#$ give the best dome

Back
Top Bottom