the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by cap1229

I came back at me no pass in a thread after he fired the first shot tho.

...that frog avy of his is troubling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where is that avy from? I kinda like it lol

if you guys enjoy cheesecake factory heres a little tip. DON'T order a cheesecake/cake after 9PM. That's when we start cleaning up, touching all sorts of dirty **!% with our gloves. Order a cheesecake and we use the same gloves to pick up that slice of cake to put on your dish. On top of that we use the towels to wipe down the counter/machines. We use to same towels to wipe down the knives, which we use to cut your cakes.

We're usually done cleaning up by 10:30 (draining and cleaning all machines, packing up cakes, wiping everything down), if you order a slice after that and we have to open up the cakes again and refill the machines just for you, you best believe something is happening to your cake....

Just some tips/warnings
laugh.gif

tldr; don't order any desserts after 9PM at cheesecake factory

Originally Posted by OneDirection

if you guys enjoy cheesecake factory heres a little tip. DON'T order a cheesecake/cake after 9PM. That's when we start cleaning up, touching all sorts of dirty **!% with our gloves. Order a cheesecake and we use the same gloves to pick up that slice of cake to put on your dish. On top of that we use the towels to wipe down the counter/machines. We use to same towels to wipe down the knives, which we use to cut your cakes.

We're usually done cleaning up by 10:30 (draining and cleaning all machines, packing up cakes, wiping everything down), if you order a slice after that and we have to open up the cakes again and refill the machines just for you, you best believe something is happening to your cake....

Just some tips/warnings
laugh.gif

*never eats there again*

JRAdagreat72 wrote:
great workout last night....

bomb healthy lunch (turkey and veggie sammich and pita chips) and going running later on. This thread is like a journal to me now
laugh.gif

Me too.. I'm using this thread vicariously to record what time I started my workout and what time I finished my workout..

Just some tips/warnings
laugh.gif

Thats terrible. Lol i use to work in a meat factory and we use to drop meat on the floor and pick it back up. The only time we would wash it is if someone saw us.

30t6p3b.gif

Why even work in a kitchen if you're gonna be gross like that? Yeah, it sucks when people come in last second, but don't %+#% with the people's food.

I have so many regrets in life. I want to stop living my life for everyone one else, lose my conscience and do whatever my I want, whatever my heart says to do so I can stop thinking 'what if' so often.

dudes who switch over 2 lanes, cutting people off.....just to make it to..........Taco Bell(insert fast food restaurant). smh.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

dudes who switch over 2 lanes, cutting people off.....just to make it to..........Taco Bell(insert fast food restaurant). smh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was drunk/tired once, speeding, cut across 3 lanes of traffic to hit a taco bell
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Just some tips/warnings
laugh.gif

*never eats there again*

Unfortunately a lot of restaurants are like this. I don't remember the specifics but I know at a Friday's they were using the same knives to cut raw meats and using them to cut up lemons. I wonder if this occurs less in smaller mom and pop/ "neighborhood" restaurants

I think I ruined my relationship with my grandfather and he's my role model/mentor..%@$ hurts but eff it life goes on

Back
Top Bottom