the thread about nothing...

People really got their panties in a bunch over Gwyneth Paltrow's tweet?
laugh.gif

The Famous Mr.Trololo guy died yesterday.. what a legend. Source
Here's the video if you haven't seen it before.

I think it's still a bit creepy since he doesn't say ONE word in the whole song.

Man I hate race threads on NT,they always end up badly with some people showing their true colors (no pun intended)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Man I hate race threads on NT,they always end up badly with some people showing their true colors (no pun intended)
Maaaan, I was just gonna come in here and post this.

any of u guys have recommendations for body acne cures? Been getting some lately i think its from sweating at the gym

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

For real. People's music/sports opinions are one thing, but seeing their opinions on topics like this and it's like 
eyes.gif
oh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

my supervisor gave me a task that i have no clue how to do, but i don't really want to tell him that i can't do it
"Go downtown".......
^^

Song is a classic. Gets listened to on the regular.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

The Famous Mr.Trololo guy died yesterday.. what a legend. Source
Here's the video if you haven't seen it before.

I think it's still a bit creepy since he doesn't say ONE word in the whole song.

damn RIP,dude was super creepy to me tho
laugh.gif

aaannndd has anyone gotten their tonsils removed recently? is 21 too old to get them taken out?
alien.gif
.......whats the recovery like?

Spoiler [+]
i know about google,if i want answers from there i'll go there

Been getting time warped by yuku for the past few days. Meth & the staff gotta do something man.

Back
Top Bottom