the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Read the Great Gatsby this morning. i swear they gave it to us in HS but i definitely didnt read it. picked it up this morning and finished the whole thing. great storytelling by Fitzgerald.

Great book. I guess my high school was the only one that didn't have us read the Diary of Anne Frank so I'm reading that right now. I liked the books they gave us for school for the most part except Frankenstein, lil difficult my favourite was my Senior Project The Picture of Dorian Gray.

cant stop smoking cigarettes
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^how so?

Well its really all mental. I took some time to think about when I smoked the most and figured out I smoked most when I would drive around in my car so I stopped leaving my squares in my car and I slowly forgot about them. I don't have any urges to pick one up. 
So maybe you should try that 

Feeling better than the last post I did.  Definitely going back to school by spring of 13.  Back in the gym, hardbody for now on.  No more BS!!!  Witnessed a car accident by the local church and the news reporters came out.  Now as many clean cut looking folks out there who witnessed it, guess who they go to?  The guy in the wife beater with socks and filp flops. 
indifferent.gif

"told her where do I start

said I don't even know you

then I started spillin' my heart

somebody give me a spark

I'm feeling empty and dark

said I just made a mistake

and it's about to rip me apart

man I cheated on my baby

and I broke up my cribs

somebody told her what i did

she looked up and woke up my kids

left a note on the mirror

you never know where we lived

and if you ever go to court

n**** you know what it is"

frown.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

yeah we also have threads about other illicit activities ranging from but not limited too car theft, how to scam people online, identity theft and many other topics.

sarcasm or serious? just asking, cause I've seen consecutive pages turn into advice about lsd, shrooms, etc....

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by cord15

RANDOM THOUGHTS
I like the Yeezy 2s. I know I don't have a chance at them so on to allenedmonds.com.
Eric Spoelstra is going to get fired at the end of the Heat's season, whether they win the title or not. 

My b'day is in 2 weeks. I'm getting old. (turning 26)

May get a camaro for Christmas.

Does NT have an illegal drug thread? (Sorry, mods if this is not allowed. I don't want any trouble.)
Of course not. If NT doesn't allow threads discussing illegal file sharing, sports streams, or other illegal activities, why would there be one for illegal drugs.
Preciate that. I was just asking. 

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Overall, Great book. I realize now why it's considered a masterpiece. Can't wait for the movie.

Cool you went back and enjoyed it. One of my favorites from HS, and a common favorite for a lot of people. The movie should be pretty interesting, it's Baz Luhrmann so I'm interested in seeing his take on it. The Robert Redford version of the movie in the 70s was pretty awful, so I think a really different vision of it should be worthwhile.
Prolly get this book a shot too.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

that feel when you have yet to find someone to match your ex 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
been downgrading since 
If you're gonna compare your new lady to your ex. you lost from the start

Back
Top Bottom