the thread about nothing...

2q1usz6.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

haven't bought a pair of Nikes in 5 years...

just got a pair Yeezy 2s last night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

that is pretty sweet man... I told myself that if I get both colors I will retire... only scored platinums last night 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

that feel when you have yet to find someone to match your ex 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
been downgrading since 

this is why I'm single. waiting for someone that I click with as much as I did with one of my exes w/o the baggage. I didn't have that same spark with my last relationship AND she wasn't as fine as my other ex. It was doomed from the start

man it's hard, even started texting the ex again hoping i slide my foot back in the door..
laugh.gif
been listening to too much beres hammond so simp mode is on full effect
Exact same situations brahs. No one i've messed with since my ex has measured up to her. 

Might take a step away from the shoe game. I have been getting into Oakley Frogskins lately. With that being said, lemme know if you guys have any for sale. I really really need the Luztka and Koston ones

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Why are the women in the Dmv area so damn sexy..every race every flavor all shapes n sizes...the Ethiopians have mercy!!!!..I'm ready to simp on site I'm not about that Pimp c life

Dude, I work at dulles airport and sometimes chill at the ethiopian airlines section. 
pimp.gif

havin surgery on a torn acl tomorrow...

first time being put under.

anyone have (good/bad) experiences with anesthesia and the painkillers after surgery?

Originally Posted by cruzair13

anyone have (good/bad) experiences with anesthesia and the painkillers after surgery?

RIP

Originally Posted by cruzair13

I've gone under three times for surgeries, never had a problem. Just felt like I was sleep for only a few seconds and they were done.

Transitioning to the pain killers went pretty smooth. Never dealt with any serious pains at all

taking a random road trip with my boy tomorrow, minimalistic swag, surfing, camping, and living off the land and beer.

Back
Top Bottom