the thread about nothing...

Do any of you guys pull/pluck your butt hairs out while wiping your butt when you're done taking a dump?  I wipe from the gonads region towards the bottom of my spine bone and recently as I work my way up I've started pulling my butt hairs too at the end of a wipe.  I wipe like 3 times though.  PLUCK YO BUTT HAIRS FAM.

Brushed off the ol PS2.

NBA Street
pimp.gif

Do yall remember IT from VH1? Dude was lulz for daayss
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On the finale of I love money, dude was practice swimming on his mattress... on the sneak peek, he was talking like he was playing ******ed the whole time... !#*% was comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Do any of you guys pull/pluck your butt hairs out while wiping your butt when you're done taking a dump?  I wipe from the gonads region towards the bottom of my spine bone and recently as I work my way up I've started pulling my butt hairs too at the end of a wipe.  I wipe like 3 times though.  PLUCK YO BUTT HAIRS FAM.
tumblr_ll8rse9qkA1qafrh6.gif

Originally Posted by Gry60

Adidas Confirms Global Ban on eBay and Amazon Marketplaces

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y12/m06/i18/s03

According to the article, professional dealers will prohibited from selling Adidas and Reebok products on both marketplaces starting January 2013.

*Waiting to see if Nike will follow suit.*

I doubt Nike will do this. I'm starting to believe Nike has it's hand in the resell jar too.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Do yall remember IT from VH1? Dude was lulz for daayss
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On the finale of I love money, dude was practice swimming on his mattress... on the sneak peek, he was talking like he was playing ******ed the whole time... !#*% was comedy
laugh.gif

Son was comedy.
laugh.gif

His webshow with Tailor Made is pretty funny too.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif
 but this does happen to me sometimes.
no me gusta 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif
 but this does happen to me sometimes.
no me gusta 

I'll turn around and check the seat and i left little hairs on the seat 
eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I need like a machine to shave that area 

Running is becoming real theraputic. (sp?) Im fat btw so double positive.

My friend who is getting married asked me to be the mc at the wedding. I MC'ed at my hs graduation too. Im mad gassed.

Any tips?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

hookah
smokin.gif

Finally doing this on Friday, should be cool.

Realized something last night....Omar from the Wire always said "AYO"
I had the Weebay face when it occured to me.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is there anyway to permanently stop the ads at the start of Youtube vids?
http://adblockplus.org/en/ 
it also prevents ad pages and banners from showing on any site that has them. 

Google chrome has been acting funny for me lately. sometimes when I have multiple tabs up, when I try to click on a tab it will delete the tab without me even clicking the red X on the tab. also sometimes when my mouse cursor is just touching a web link (without me clicking on it), it will automatically open up multiple tabs for that link. It gets annoying because it happens often. is anybody else having this problem with google chrome?

Back
Top Bottom