the thread about nothing...

I've been saying YOLO nonstop again....
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Yolo.

Anyone from Astoria , queens got any info on things to do out there ? Ive got a free day tmrw and ive never been there. Real interested in brazilian culture and i know they got a sizable population there. Any places where i can just chill out , enjoy the weather, maybe kick around a soccer ball?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Yolo.

as much as that is popular right now I've never actually heard it out loud
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Yolo.

laugh.gif
Literally, I'll be at work and say to a coworker "Aye, I'ma go take a piss....... YOLO!"

Originally Posted by M4rioL

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Yolo.

laugh.gif
Literally, I'll be at work and say to a coworker "Aye, I'ma go take a piss....... YOLO!"
laugh.gif
i only say it when i chill with NTers

or when i see some something with a few of my dudes

Just heard a good friend of 15 years has been given 8 months to live. Cirrhosis of the liver. 31 years old. Livin that party life caught up. So young. Hurts my heart. Damn.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Just heard a good friend of 15 years has been given 8 months to live. Cirrhosis of the liver. 31 years old. Livin that party life caught up. So young. Hurts my heart. Damn.

frown.gif
I'm sorry.

Damn dude must have been drinking hard to get Cirrhosis at 31
30t6p3b.gif
crazy.. sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that..

Back
Top Bottom