the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Oxygen

Lucky page number 777, please bring me good luck!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^There are like 2 in Roseville Troc and Boxing Donkey, I know the bouncers there too tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I use to live a few mins from that area. is old roseville still poppin?
ima hit u up next time I'm in town
laugh.gif
that's good! Ya its kind of the spot...... But last night was the first time I've been in like 6 months, it was pretty dead for a Saturday night. I miss Socal
frown.gif
and I miss my ex
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

frown.gif
tired.gif
Should have kept his mouth shut
it doesnt count as snitchin if you aint in the streets B�
indifferent.gif
I feel bad for Randy but what he did wasn't smart. He should have just dealt with the consequences of the bathroom +**# rather than bringing up a MURDER out of nowhere to save himself. The result of that would have been the lesser of evils in that situation.

Yea even when I was still up north, that was the spot. Doesn't touch nightlife down here tho, although I do miss the familiar surroundings and knowing ppl when I go out.

Should have kept his mouth shut
indifferent.gif
I feel bad for Randy but what he did wasn't smart. He should have just dealt with the consequences of the bathroom +**# rather than bringing up a MURDER out of nowhere to save himself. The result of that would have been the lesser of evils in that situation.
you right about that, but he's a kid you know?  Marlo went way too hard at that lil dude.  And Mrs Anna though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Undefeated playing pick up basketball today..
i know the feel 
pimp.gif
 happened to me the other day. hit two of the game winners too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
you right about that, but he's a kid you know?  Marlo went way too hard at that lil dude.  And Mrs Anna though
eyes.gif
I agree he was a kid, he didnt fully understand what he was getting into
30t6p3b.gif
, I really can't stand Marlo

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm convinced that if there was an epilogue Michael woulda caught up with him and murked dude.
But easily the hardest part for me was watching Duke stick that needle in his arm 
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm convinced that if there was an epilogue Michael woulda caught up with him and murked dude.
But easily the hardest part for me was watching Duke stick that needle in his arm 
ohwell.gif
I still think the ending for Marlo was @@%!+$+@, yeah ok he lost what he wanted most (name, streets)
eyes.gif
still he got off easy in the grand scheme of things
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing Duke was tough, Wallace and Bodie were equally tough for me:smh:

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
I still think the ending for Marlo was @@%!+$+@, yeah ok he lost what he wanted most (name, streets)
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I liked Bodie, but I appreciate how he went out, after they got Lil Kev he didnt give a %@%+

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I liked Bodie, but I appreciate how he went out, after they got Lil Kev he didnt give a %@%+
He went out his way indeed, dude should have been higher up on the ladder than where he ended up, but he knew and accepted what he was

The Lil Kev and Security guard situations is why I fully despise Marlo.

3rd of July we are sleeping at the beach to lock down our spot for the next day... we are all bringing out bikes and plan to bar hop through town that night... things will get nutty

The engine note of the 2nd generation Acura NSX makes me want one very, very badly. When it is unleashed in public, its gonna be THE car to drive in the States.

My fate was in my hands and like always.. I %#%$ THINGS UP FOR MYSELF AND MAKE MY LIFE HARDER AND STRESSFUL 
DGAJLKRKELGJRAEFDKPH:JDGK:H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom