the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mhqnyrKLew1ql2603o1_500.jpg

i need this shirt :lol: :smh:

I have this co-worker who has been working here a little over a year

This chick speaks to no one. Doesn't even say god bless you when I sneeze.

Here cube is right next to mine and we have never had a conversation.

Irritates the heck out of me.

She is so weird lol

Last edited:
ATTENTION ALL TAN BOYS, THE FIRST ANNUAL USB/THUMB DRIVE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE IS UPON US.

THE RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE.

1. STORAGE MUST BE 1GB MINIMUM (DO THEY EVEN MAKE EM THAT SIZE ANYMORE?)
2. CONTENTS IS UP TO SENDER
3. FOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ALL PLAYERS/DRIVES/KEYS/PASSWORDS ETC. MUST BE INCLUDED
4. 75% OF THE STORAGE MUST BE USED

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

AS ALWAYS ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, HOWEVER ONCE ENTRANTS ARE SUBMITTED NAMES WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY FOR APPROVAL BY MAJORITY

HOW TO ENTER:

QUOTE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY SHOW YOUR PARTICIPATION, THEN PM ME W/ YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS, ONCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND NAMES APPROVED, ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AND THE EXCHANGE WILL BEGIN.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. AS ALWAYS THE MORE WHO PARTICIPATE THE BETTER THE OUTCOME, WHETHER IT BE LULZ OR SOME REALLY COOL ****.

ATTENTION ALL TAN BOYS, THE FIRST ANNUAL USB/THUMB DRIVE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE IS UPON US.

THE RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE.

1. STORAGE MUST BE 1GB MINIMUM (DO THEY EVEN MAKE EM THAT SIZE ANYMORE?)
2. CONTENTS IS UP TO SENDER
3. FOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ALL PLAYERS/DRIVES/KEYS/PASSWORDS ETC. MUST BE INCLUDED
4. 75% OF THE STORAGE MUST BE USED

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

AS ALWAYS ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, HOWEVER ONCE ENTRANTS ARE SUBMITTED NAMES WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY FOR APPROVAL BY MAJORITY

HOW TO ENTER:

QUOTE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY SHOW YOUR PARTICIPATION, THEN PM ME W/ YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS, ONCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND NAMES APPROVED, ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AND THE EXCHANGE WILL BEGIN.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. AS ALWAYS THE MORE WHO PARTICIPATE THE BETTER THE OUTCOME, WHETHER IT BE LULZ OR SOME REALLY COOL ****.

My new office is in a hallway basically with no one around. My boss is all "come out of your office every once in a while"

To do what? just walk around your offices? just be the dude who wonders around? If i didn't have any meetings i could go a full day at work without speaking......this is going to get real old real fast

registration is almost up and more entrants are welcome. just imagine the ill movie you've never seen or the new tunes you might hear. yall always ask for pix :evil: nows the time to make it happen. get creative. and usb storage has got relatively cheap. lets spread the love.

im closing the list at 10pm central time today. anyone else who wants in follow the instructions and hit me up via pm w/ the requested info.

Lets do It. :smokin

Happy Born Day to one of the most influential people I have been introduced to:

And to all yall with matching birthdays... . AYYEEE!

Bob Marley :smokin :smokin

This man was a genious in more than one sense of the word.

the bob marley dock on netlfix right now is highly recommended.

People used to flock to this dudes house (lived in the neighborhood of politicians) just to talk about life.

not to mentioned closed off his street just to play soccer.

with all that it still bugs me that he refused medical treatment for his illness as it was treatable when they first detected it.

RIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom