the thread about nothing...

I need to slim down and gain more upper leg muscle. Goal is to dunk by summer time
My goal is to be proud of my body by May 2014. A 25th birthday gift to myself. But I got sickle cell anemia and a ridiculously high metabolism. Besides it is so discouraging to go to the gym.
I'm pretty open minded to most types of music/artists so that shouldn't be a problem.
I will listen to the entire album and then get back to you.
Im not. If someone is in my car they can play rap or ****. And none of that radio hit ****.
I do have a couple rock bands I like though.

Nah not white.
You everybody says that. "Yo dog if I was your height. ..."
roll.gif
Its true though!!! 
laugh.gif

Have you ever been athletic in your life?? If so, you should be dunking in no time 
happy.gif
I played football . So idk what would be defined as athletic. But I think I can. I just need to get serious about it
laugh.gif
Warren Sapp used to be able to dunk, so I have faith in you!

Heck I'm pretty sure Vince Wilfork can dunk too 

Last edited by a moderator:
another ugly beyonce pic
427177_10151409408123486_970732491_n.jpg

How come sending money is instantanous but, a refund takes 5-7 days?

if you're referring to paypal its because when they send an instant payment they actually send their own money right away in order to make the payment instantaneously, while waiting for your money (bank, debit, credit) to complete the ach (automated clearing house) process. essentially fronting you the money temporarily, while they wait for it to arrive from its funding source.

since the refund is "your" money it and not the "fronted" money used initially used for the instant payment, the money must go through the ach process again in order to be returned to you. and that is why it takes 5-7 days for a refund to be returned to your balance.

im guessing this would also apply to bank/credit union and credit card transactions as well, just w/o the "front" part.

Last edited:
bruhs i've been looking for these all over the net and i cant find them, can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend me some good water shoes, going on a cruise in 2 weeks so need them ASAP
I always see those at Nike outlets... best bet is to just get the style code in Google and nike find it

One of the best things about NT is that not everyone is from the same place, background and/or upbringing. I just wish everyone would realize that.

How are you going to speak on and/or judge the mindset or mentality of a person that you dont know, from a place you've never been before?

:smh:
aaaaand.........from this point on.....repped every time i see your post.........

because it speaks for allot of people. and ft
Same amount of posts and join date.

I take that back. You joined later.
that would have been sick!!!

i feel like i joined july......does that count?.......
we should keep our posts in sync

and we could tottaly be like friends......like forever....

oh my gosh....when is your birthday.....

this is sooo exciting ......please respond

nice catch tho lol........

Uhmm .....

^that true love feeling huh? :tongue:

My boy says **** like that all the time and will Skype with her for hours. And is the worst wingman of all time. That dude will go out with me acting like he's gonna do something.... But he never does.

Random late night thought but I miss never having a real close relationship with my grandma (and my other grandma and both my grandpas but thats because they passed away before i was born RIP)due to her being in another country. I think about that when I see an older lady with her grandchildren or a lady who reminds me of her......

^i know that feeling man... My parents and my lil bro, and my aunt and 2 cousins is all the family I have in America. The rest of my fam lives in china and Hong Kong. When I was little I only saw my grandma every other year, but we were pretty close. Then when I got to middle school and sports and friends started getting bigger and bigger in my life I stopped visiting.... Then she died, like 13 years ago now.... I didn't even visit her grave till last summer. And when I saw her grave I cried more than I ever did in the last like 10 years :frown: I didn't even think it would bother me at al but once we got there all that guilt of never seeing her and basically outgrowing her made me hella sad. Brought out all these emotions and feelings I never knew I had. My uncle in HK took me and my brother, and I hardly speak Cantonese anymore so the entire time I barely talked to him, but when he saw me breaking down he knew I remembered everything about her still :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
^that true love feeling huh?
tongue.gif

My boy says **** like that all the time and will Skype with her for hours. And is the worst wingman of all time. That dude will go out with me acting like he's gonna do something.... But he never does.
 You can say something like that. Been with this girl for waaaaay to long and she just recently moved out (been living together for 5 years) and idk maybe its just me, i was soo used to to her laying next to me every night.

^that true love feeling huh? :tongue:

You can say something like that. Been with this girl for waaaaay to long and she just recently moved out (been living together for 5 years) and idk maybe its just me, i was soo used to to her laying next to me every night.
You two broke up? Why she move out???

Yea we broke up. It was mutual, feelings was lost with one another, constant arguments, too comfortable you know how it goes. So we decided to go on our separate ways. Its weird tho, we still text each other at least one a day.

Yea we broke up. It was mutual, feelings was lost with one another, constant arguments, too comfortable you know how it goes. So we decided to go on our separate ways. Its weird tho, we still text each other at least one a day.
Dang man I know exactly what you mean wit all the reasons to break up.

That feeling of missing her sucks too... If you aren't going to bed with her, then you're falling asleep dreaming of her and waking up thinking of her some more :\ hard to shake those feeling man

At least y'all are talking still. Keep it friendly, don't light no bridges on fire, and do you.

Dang man I know exactly what you mean wit all the reasons to break up.

That feeling of missing her sucks too... If you aren't going to bed with her, then you're falling asleep dreaming of her and waking up thinking of her some more
ohwell.gif
hard to shake those feeling man

At least y'all are talking still. Keep it friendly, don't light no bridges on fire, and do you.
yea man this sucks, but youre right i just gotta do me for now.

btw this video sums up EXACTLY how my relationship played out. 
frown.gif

^ I've seen that video be posted a few times already.... And I've never been able to bring myself to actually watch it :lol: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom