the thread about nothing...

my mom just called me to tell me that my lil bros GF stole their parents car last weekend and crashed it into a post or something.

the cops showed up and questioned their daughter, this lady has called my mom to tell her that they shouldnt be talking to each other and whatnot.

supposedly she told her mom they broke up in december, but i think they just said that to throw the parents off.

my bro is 14 and has never had a gf she had just broke up with somebody, my lil bro is really quiet and doesnt say much.

the mom told my mom that he doesnt make eye contact or shake the dads hand when he'd go over...

these kids are 14 they shouldnt be chillin alone at all, my mom found notes and the little girl wrote that if she doesnt have him shell kill herself 
mean.gif

this little chick is clingy as hell, the mom finally told my mom that she doesnt know why shes like that..

my bro was lying to my parents and on nights that he was spending the night at a friends house, he would take off with the girl.

i havent talked to my bro about his girlfriend cuz he doesnt talk about anything like that, i just want him to experience life and learn from it.

he gets good grades and is a lil stud..i mean he learned from the best..but i dont want him to have a kid and mess up his life..

that girls parents shouldve been more alert and noticed that their dam CAR was missing..jesus christ, the mom wants them to meet up and talk to make sure they havent been sexually active and she is considering moving the girl to another school..

Last edited:
posted this on the new kate upton worshipping thread , thought id share to my tan famb.

i dont like               O
                              |DD                                                                          

got hooked up with some homemade lasagna.. and a good 100 dollar bill i'm not mad at all .. good birthday so far, now time to relax for a little .. then go get alcohol poisoning 

Yo, like on some real s***, life suck right about now, but the Regular Show  is hella funny! LMAO Makin my night man! 

the amazing world of gumball is terrible. theres nothing on tv

Back
Top Bottom