the thread about nothing...

Thinking of getting a vasectomy done.

But I still want kids some time down the road.

If I give a place some of my swimmers now, what is the longest amount of time that they can freeze it for?

And will they still be as effective after all that time?

Will using that old sperm have any effect on my kid?

Last edited:
dudes running around like

tumblr_mk1m3pNBTY1rjjmaeo1_400.gif

still trying to throw rocks at the tan :smh:

Last edited:
Welp TAN fam, I'm up early, got a bad ***** about to make me breakfast, but theres a 30% chance of rain.....should i unDS something or not?

Got max 4 hours of sleep last night
woke up awake
Feels JohnGoodman

will prob crash after work but whatever. Morning Tan

edit: just read back a few pages....late night tan is kinda depressing.

Last edited:
Got max 4 hours of sleep last night
woke up awake
Feels JohnGoodman

will prob crash after work but whatever. Morning Tan

edit: just read back a few pages....late night tan is kinda depressing.

Same here. I'm good tho because today is my Friday so I won't getting early tomorrow and Monday. Thank God that it is light again when I'm walking to the train in the mornings now.

Welp TAN fam, I'm up early, got a bad ***** about to make me breakfast, but theres a 30% chance of rain.....should i unDS something or not?

Don't UN DS today, not worth it. The way this week has been going that 30% will turn into sleet or something. :lol:

Same here. I'm good tho because today is my Friday so I won't getting early tomorrow and Monday. Thank God that it is light again when I'm walking to the train in the mornings now.

Happy Friday. :pimp:

At least you got through those 4 hours without waking up to check scores! :lol:

Good Morning LOT,

It's a good morning. Enjoying these strawberry cinnamon pancakes and turkey bacon :smokin.

Yes, Rck2, we do accept your UGG boot wearing ways. I don't rocks wit em, but do your thing pleigh boi.

Sorry for that rant last night, didn't mean to go all off like that. That was just buildup of reading every dumb girl thread here. I'm tired of reading the same bs. It boiled over :lol:. I actually don't read it, I see thread titles of that and skip over it, but it seeps it way into my eyesight somehow :smh:.

*dmx voice* talk is cheap mutha******** *dmx voice*

This **** right here almost made me spit out my breakfast idk why :lol:

What if humans just have fish teeth :nerd:

:wow:.

So im doing this project for school where i have to join an online community and write some observations about it. I chose nike talk because i enjoy kicks and this website is pretty cool.So i was wondering if anyone would be able to answer some questions for me? any feedback about the website? help a brother out with his project!!

Last edited:
So im doing this project for school where i have to join an online community and write some observations about it. I chose nike talk because i enjoy kicks and this website is pretty cool.So i was wondering if anyone would be able to answer some questions for me? any feedback about the website? help a brother out with his project!!
:stoneface: Welcome to TAN

scaled.php

What's the first rule of NT?

Any PA NTers? Was looking at the police force up there :nerd:

Good Morning LOT,

It's a good morning. Enjoying these strawberry cinnamon pancakes and turkey bacon :smokin.
Sorry for that rant last night, didn't mean to go all off like that. That was just buildup of reading every dumb girl thread here. I'm tired of reading the same bs. It boiled over :lol:. I actually don't read it

The funniest part is you don't even have to read it to know what people are saying in there. It's way too typical and unrealistic.

We need more input like you had, nothing wrong with dropping some real world knowledge about stuff.

That "other" thread needs to go on and fade away :rolleyes

I remember in a interview with Tyler about how he feels that frank came the closet, it was along the lines of;

" that means more ***** for us, franks gonna get all us the females "

:lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom