the thread about nothing...

Is frank legit gay or is he just bi? Not that it really matters and no i don't think a dude can be bi...you just gay at that point...but just wondering

Is frank legit gay or is he just bi? Not that it really matters and no i don't think a dude can be bi...you just gay at that point...but just wondering

what if dude likes females and males?

would never trust anyone who didnt eat poptart frosting.
dude needs to be locked up for that heinous act :smh:

It literally does just taste better.

may, may try the next time i buy poptarts

poptarts in general are disgusting

tumblr_mjmg3lulwt1s6kmqzo2_250.gif

:stoneface: :stoneface:

Welp TAN fam, I'm up early, got a bad ***** about to make me breakfast, but theres a 30% chance of rain.....should i unDS something or not?

I unDS somethin the other day. At first I wasn't sure about it, but I was like let me just try em on. Cause you know... Some shoes hurt a lil until you break em in. I put em on n they felt good, was in em all day.

I'm so happy this 5 day forecast is finally looking to get back into the 60s. I swear this feels like the longest winter ever.

Anybody else still covered in snow?!

I believe thedocta is referring to PBRs comment about Cadillac's on 22s

:pimp: Haters gon Hate

hate hate hate hate hate

pimped-out-chappelle1.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning LOT,

It's a good morning. Enjoying these strawberry cinnamon pancakes and turkey bacon :smokin.
Sorry for that rant last night, didn't mean to go all off like that. That was just buildup of reading every dumb girl thread here. I'm tired of reading the same bs. It boiled over :lol:. I actually don't read it

The funniest part is you don't even have to read it to know what people are saying in there. It's way too typical and unrealistic.

We need more input like you had, nothing wrong with dropping some real world knowledge about stuff.

That "other" thread needs to go on and fade away :rolleyes

I usually post in a lighthearted manner, sometimes I do like to say something with substance. I could post a lot more of that but it's just a message board, that kind of advice, as I have seen, doesn't really get appreicated around here. So I save my time :lol:. Glad you appreciated it though.

would never trust anyone who didnt eat poptart frosting.
dude needs to be locked up for that heinous act :smh:

Pop tarts with frosting is too sweet.

HALLELUJAH IT'S ALMOST 11 AM

That means Chipotle is open and lunch time is on the way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Anybody only get 30 min lunches?

Last edited:
HALLELUJAH IT'S ALMOST 11 AM

That means Chipotle is open and lunch time is on the way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody only get 30 min lunches?
Nothing more depressing than seeing East Coast/Midwest NT'ers talking about their day is almost over.

I just got to work 45 minutes ago 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

It just crossed my mind because of the Tyler quote. "Frank will get us all the girls" Well frank is the most popular member of OF....so technically if he is bi...he will take the best girls....if he is gay....then i guess tyler is right.

Back
Top Bottom