the thread about nothing...

Sounds about right. Someone must have sent something profound as she at least magically "found" this sneaker artwork piece that I was passing along to a good friend who really wanted the piece.

The NTer to post the funniest chat transcript will get a box about appreciation/nothing/whatever it's called these days.

I'm amazed each and every day just how immature and vindictive someone can be.

She called me a few hours after initially telling me all my belongings were at Good Will and said "It's raining outside and are you going to come over....your tires are getting wet outside." Not the sharpest one....wow. I told her that it would have taken 2 minutes to call or text before you decided to give/throw away clothes/shoes/hats/personal things. She probably gave them to her brother who just got out of jail a couple of weeks ago.

hopefully i win :wow:

Me teaching the little man how to make his first basket when he just turned three years old. We were waiting for my barber to finish cutting and stopped at my old elementary school.

I don't think he has been playing much basketball lately at all....she didn't even sign him up for the league this year and he is now six.

mean.gif
tired.gif
Thats Aaron Rodgers
tumblr_mly2c4LmIN1r4atx9o1_400.gif

im coming baby.....soon.
devil.gif
tongue.gif

put me on swole, good lawd

tumblr_lpbpiy2yzC1qk68p2o1_500.gif
I've always wanted to know where this is from

What happened to her man SMH.

She actually says boner alert though lulz

Just because He doesn't use emoticons doesn't mean he's always serious.

Back
Top Bottom