the thread about nothing...

I'LL COME AT NIGHT AND PUT THE NINE ON EM!
WITH THE LONG CLIP, DEANDRE JORDAN!
LONG CLIP DEANDRE JORDAN!

Sam rappin gun lyrics/
but he ain't got nun heavy/
only thing he holdin
iza butta knife machete/

:lol:..J/p bro

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Bout to watch Gummo
Based on the synopsis it seems interesting.
Still not sure why it was playing in Tommy's
house in Belly but whatever.

LOL @ this stripper asking me to dinner.

I almost want to go just for the lulz.

I'm always hesitant when girls come on to me for some reason, let alone strippers :lol:

She's only 20 and she seems pretty intelligent, tho, maybe I'll see what's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. My mom wants me to go with her to her province, but I got a weird feeling...

If you guys ever read the news here in our country, you've probably heard of vehicle accidents due to reckless driving... One incident was a bus fell off a cliff or something, and a lot of people died. One of the victims was a known comedian. Because of that, a lot of people are protesting to ban reckless drivers and colorum buses in the Metro.

I'm a little paranoid if I should go with my mom or not.... should I?

I wanna say thanks to all you guys that have talked to me (whether it's in this thread or have pm'ed me)the past week and helping me through this tough time. I gotta just talk it out after this so if you don't wanna read my depressing *** post skip it right now.

I gotta buy some sun glasses before the funeral so you won't be able to see all my tears...
frown.gif

It sucks that it has been a week since my mom has passed away. I been talking to a lot of my cousins and I can tell how much she meant to them. My mom was pretty much a 2nd mom to all of them.
frown.gif
I keep repeating the day of how it happened in my head and it sucks.
frown.gif
I regret deleting all the voicemails I have of her. I just wanna hear her voice talking to me again. I just want her back. I just wanna be selfish and still have her with me but God always has a plan so...
I miss my mom so much y'all. It sucks that before she passed away I couldn't just tell her how much I love her. I know she knows but I just wish I could've told her one last time
frown.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
. Everyone that reads this please tell your mom and also your dad how much they mean to you and that you love em.
Jesus. I'm sorry man I really am. This hit me

this chick was 
nthat.gif
 in The Internship, even though the movie sucked 
laugh.gif
BrehhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She could have had it all and then some. I enjoyed the movie overall though but she was amazing. I had to IMDB her immediately after finishing it.

******* chicago man...

One dude at a gas station shot 17 times

They say cars were still rollin in and buisness proceeded at gas station :smh:

Wtf

Someone combined a a Red Lobster Biscuit and Chick-Fil-A ..
thanks for killing my appetite for a healthy breakfast and now i must cop something very similar....If only I could purchase this in one location.....  

guess a jalapeño cheddar biscuit from whatadub will do. might even tell them to sub the sausage out for chicken.... or add bacon... which one should it be guys?

We are contacting you regarding the Loyalty Club Membership. The membership has been

canceled due to violations of the Terms & Conditions agreed to with purchase.

The following terms and conditions govern the Eastbay Loyalty Club. Becoming a member of the Eastbay Loyalty Club subjects the purchaser or user ("you," "your," "Member") to these terms and conditions.

not valid for team discounted orders or accounts deemed to be ordering above the needs of a single family

The frequency and volume of orders on your account far exceed the needs of a single family's needs.

1. In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of these rules, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of Eastbay Loyalty Club participation.

Sincerely,

Pamela S.
PrePaid & Claims Department

So this is how loyal customers get treated by eastbay? My membership was going to expire in 2 weeks.
I sometimes order like 2-3 pairs a week at max. About to return about 3 pairs to them now. Might even wear first.

Last edited:
So this is how loyal customers get treated by eastbay? My membership was going to expire in 2 weeks.
I sometimes order like 2-3 pairs a week at max. About to return about 3 pairs to them now. Might even wear first.

I KNEW YOU HAD MONEY!

Back
Top Bottom