the thread about nothing...

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just got back from my interview with the Union. It went great n now I have to call back next week to check my status. Didn't move on my birthday, but I do move in a couple of weeks. Getting a spot with the fam. They stay in the 3 bdrm, n I get the studio in the back. **** is really starting to look up. Damn, it feels good. Good luck out there TANFam, ya'll stay up.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BTW, Tang>>>>

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just got back from my interview with the Union. It went great n now I have to call back next week to check my status. Didn't move on my birthday, but I do move in a couple of weeks. Getting a spot with the fam. They stay in the 3 bdrm, n I get the studio in the back. **** is really starting to look up. Damn, it feels good. Good luck out there TANFam, ya'll stay up.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BTW, Tang>>>>
Man I'm so happy to hear this, I know things were rough on you earlier in the year. 

Its crazy how you come to care about people who you only know through the internets well being, word to @kix28  hope you're good man for real.

surge was never that good always liked mountain dew better.  Code red still a top 5 for me...so is sierre mist cranberry splash

My favorite soda is Mountain Dew

But since it's so bad for you I usually go with Pepsi or Dr. Pepper

Tastes like a Jolly Rancher.
Will check out later this week.
Anybody remember this. Or am I too old.
tongue.gif
Yes! Surge n some Doritos 3Ds. Elementary lunch was on point 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

BTW, Tang>>>>
Man I'm so happy to hear this, I know things were rough on you earlier in the year. 

Its crazy how you come to care about people who you only know through the internets well being, word to @kix28  hope you're good man for real.
Thanks bruh, I really appreciate it. It's been a long road, but the light is finally starting to emit from the end of the tunnel. I've really just stayed positive n out of trouble. It was hard work, I'm glad to see it finally paying off.
Word. I used to spend my whole day outside riding bikes, playing touch football in the street, kissing girls on the side of houses. Good times when I think back. TAN feeling nostalgic today 
smokin.gif

I remember these. Walking home from school and all you had was a dollar. It get you two of these and a bag of chips. those were the days
Yup, the candy lady was crucial. 2 of these, a bag of chips, n one of those tamarindo watermelon suckers for a dollar. Couldn't beat it.

The good ol' days 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom