the thread about nothing...

So I worked a 16 hour shift today, get on the train to go home. semi empty train. One stop and the train gets flooded. I'm chilling listening to music minding my business. Seen this old white lady get on. She looked to left there was one seat open but she had to walk through a bunch of folks, looked right saw nothing. This lady then looked at me, tapped me on my shoulder and asked me for my seat. Packed train b. I said hell naa I'm tired and proceeded to put my music volume up as she kept looking at me with the evil eyes. Tan, was I wrong?

Be careful with that evil eye bruh...someone can curse you with just a look, trust

Mariah lookin tasty.

#NTthick :pimp:
#milf

Copped one of those thermal lined hoodys by Dickies for 9 bux. Joint feels like a coat....
I love them but they shrink so bad

Where did you get it for $9 though:nerd:
There this clearance spot on 149th and 3rd ave that had em today. I don't know where they get their merchandise but they always have something when I go in there. This wont be going in the dryer now that I know about the shrinkage. I woulda copped 2 if I knew they were this warm.

Last edited:
I just got the Xperia Z3, this is the best phone EVER

EVER

I switched from the Galaxy S5, that thing is like a flip phone compared to the Z3. 

So nice I dont even want a case I want it BARE

I am now a Sony fanboy for life

That is all

I can't believe these draya fart eating fanboys got the niykee thread locked, niqqaz are some shade throwin balla blockin haters :smh: >:

There this clearance spot on 149th and 3rd ave that had em today. I don't know where they get their merchandise but they always have something when I go in there. This wont be going in the dryer now that I know about the shrinkage. I woulda copped 2 if I knew they were this warm.
Right on. If it were online I was going to buy some more 
laugh.gif

Anyone ever seen Bomb Patrol: Afghanistan. Just recorded a bunch of episodes looks interesting

Back
Top Bottom