the thread about nothing...

Did you get on ppls nerves in real life also?
To be honest, I'm most requested by the employees to work with. I come highly recommended in every circle I'm a part of offline. Oddly Niketalk is the only place where my views seem to bother people to the point of inflicting violence against me.
Probably cuz you say silly **** like this:

I'm sorry but, she looks racist. Those images provided aren't very inclusive, I'm not attracted to small minded people. 

Whassup., bro's . sometimes i swear i ain't hurt no more.. but change is always good. trust me.
Fox! My man, glad you're better 
nthat.gif

Cant remember if I turned off my iron this morning before work........................ this is gonna do my head in

Been sleepin on average 3 hrs every night for the past 2 wks. Im ****** tied then a bish. Insomnia kickin my ***.
try over a month. 
sick.gif

What's every man's fear? Having a daughter 
roll.gif

I was having this convo with my homeboy and he was like dudes that end up having daughters and no sons is a form of punishment for when they were younger and playin girls
my dad said i was his karma 
laugh.gif
 he used to have hella sidechicks and made girls do hella things for him. when i cry over a boy, he kinda blames himself too 
frown.gif
 because they were "just like him"

i want a girl...and a boy. i have names thought out already too. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
my dad and my family on his side still don't know about my tattoos. i feel like a douche but i'm scared of what their reaction may be.

my mom & her entire family knows though. 

Chances are they already know but acting like they don't. Women can't keep secrets or confidential info
my dad and my family on his side still don't know about my tattoos. i feel like a douche but i'm scared of what their reaction may be.

my mom & her entire family knows though. 

This video made me laugh so hard. I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one here laughing but it is TAN.

The video is of a horse race featuring a horse named "Harass"

New House of Cards next month!!!

School started back and I don't know what to do. Just need a job.

How many days until summer? I've lost the weight I just need the muscle mass.

Back
Top Bottom