the thread about nothing...

The deeper I read into the internet the more messed up I realize people are. What's even more wild about it is that these people can be anyone you just don't know it.

Got 2 gallon jugs of water now my water journey starts. :pimp:

CITo0zPUkAAO5aO.jpg

they just opened a brand new WholeFoods in my neighborhood last week. It opened on Wed 6/17. I checked my statement on Sunday 6/21 and my wife had already spent $262 JUST at WholeFoods in the first 4 days the store was open.

RIP my bank account

Its going to be a long summer.

Anyone ever successfully have a long distance relationship?
About to deal with something like this right now, trust is far from an issue though. Both of us know what we're getting into, personally I see this headed in a good direction in our case. I've been one to give up easily on females, this one's worth keeping.

Trying to win these tickets of my girls favorite band. If not its stubhub time and I don't want to go that route at all.

Public transportation is ********. How a train get into a fender bender? I'm bout to start driving to work again. Hot as hell out here and we stuck on the tracks. Smdh!!

brothers birthday tomorrow and also crashing a end of year med party.

about to turn the **** up tomorrow

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the ******** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

this movie has so many quotables :smokin

"If you think I'm superficial, or materialistic. Go get a job at Mcdonalds, cuz that's where you ******g belong." :smokin

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every ******g time."

The road to 10,000 pages.

we getting there :smokin

dont do it :smh:

like the guy who pulled the 5 4 3 2 1 for the 100k post :lol:

i think it was bay if i remember correctly

Last edited:
you can't have a fish chillin on your shoulder bruh.

only time fish is better than turtle is when you about to eat that ****.

Wrong b....its like proven by science or math ....fish are great for relaxation...you feel like calming down stare at a fish tank.

Srs

Back
Top Bottom