the thread about nothing...

When your old cable provider has an amnesty program, and your old bill is swept under the rug :pimp: No more 4G internet service, cable internet here we come. :smokin

The one bill i can't control and i hate is my cable bill. But i need hbo and live sports.

Like cell phone i just add people to my plan (Family only :lol:). Me sister mom step dad got ATT unlimited text and internet $60 a month each add more people divide by another person bill is cheaper. Gym membership gets cheaper if you refer friends and they sign up and use you -$10 a month each person you get.

Like i hate cable. I really wish i could find a viable way around it

When your old cable provider has an amnesty program, and your old bill is swept under the rug :pimp: No more 4G internet service, cable internet here we come. :smokin

I wish I had that option here
Tell Optimum to step their game up :lol:

The one bill i can't control and i hate is my cable bill. But i need hbo and live sports.

Like cell phone i just add people to my plan (Family only :lol:). Me sister mom step dad got ATT unlimited text and internet $60 a month each add more people divide by another person bill is cheaper. Gym membership gets cheaper if you refer friends and they sign up and use you -$10 a month each person you get.

Like i hate cable. I really wish i could find a viable way around it
were going on a just Internet and basic cable type deal. All we really need is Internet :lol:

Yoooooo

I just got an email back from Big Krit's manager about my Instagram @Bigkrit

I checked out the email and it's the real deal too.

In my first email I suggested maybe a framed album artwork with a personalized message and signature in exchange and the manager just responded that he's interested and would like to know the specifics of the artwork 
nthat.gif

Yoooooo
I just got an email back from Big Krit's manager about my Instagram @Bigkrit
I checked out the email and it's the real deal too.
In my first email I suggested maybe a framed album artwork with a personalized message and signature in exchange and the manager just responded that he's interested and would like to know the specifics of the artwork :nthat:

THATS whats up! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom