the thread about nothing...

Going to the valley next month [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] no im not bringin any of yall any killa back
get killa every month from cali , **** is fire
pimp.gif

try some dabs when your out there , if you dont got a tolerance be careful , thats all i can say
laugh.gif

always be cutting the filters off lights so they dont taste like **** 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

gotta quit soon ..
mean.gif

drinking on adderall and cant get drunk, about to spend 100$ at this bar on drinks
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Then I have to correct you. You said you went back to work because you have a conscious; nah that's just being stupid.

Dawg, your back is nothing to play with. Stay ya *** home man.

You're right bruh. Work found out and ended up telling me I have to go home and not come back till Monday. Chill time

Cleared out my locker and turned in my keys today at my job. 3 1/2 years is a long time (prob not to some) Made lots of good friends there. But it's time to move on. 

It was a sad day 
laugh.gif

Fruit is the greatest thing created when high.

Only been running for 2 days straight and it feels my mind is at peace, like I feel more stable.

I care too much about people that don't care about me.

Cleared out my locker and turned in my keys today at my job. 3 1/2 years is a long time (prob not to some) Made lots of good friends there. But it's time to move on. 

It was a sad day :lol:
I'm looking at another 2 weeks before I make the move, contemplating how to make my exit. Showout vs clean break

Back
Top Bottom