the thread about nothing...

monday1.jpg

is there a quick way to shrink a gif half of the gifs i want to upload these days "exceed the size"

Monday....so tired...

I've prepared since March for a local basketball league here. Now, registration is on-going, and the team seemingly had a fall-out.

Preparations wasted

Seeming like time is running out on my relationship. Might have to end it soon
damn fam [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

care to explain why you think this?

i wonder because its very good wording for me currently in my life. Like have we reached the peak of what we can be as a couple? Is it just downhill from here

My gf lives in east la and I occasionally have to pass skid row to avoid traffic. It's crazy. Sometimes I'll be driving and they just run into the street, it's like they're trying to get hit. But yeah, the majority of them have mental disorders.

3? Come on.. She was bangin' and she use to be a big girl so she could probably do something nawimean?!

And not to mention her kitchen skills would be on point

:smokin

She is sexy as hell but I'm not putting her over Phoebe or Rachel

Just realized this morning that I am being way to careless with my spending. I have to buckle down this next few weeks and get this **** together. I'm spending over $500/wk on eating out and other frivolous things. I need to drastically cut this down.

In order to understand the limitless cruelty of others, you have to accept your personal capacity for it, only then can you make the choice to decide whether you're just like them or better than them, and in some cases above them. They crave it, thrive on it, and need it to survive because they have nothing else to offer or fight for, so when you understand yourself, you understand what is worth fighting for and what it not. - Freedmind2015

Just realized this morning that I am being way to careless with my spending. I have to buckle down this next few weeks and get this **** together. I'm spending over $500/wk on eating out and other frivolous things. I need to drastically cut this down.

Well if it is any help. My monthly budget for "food" is $400 and my monthly budget for "entertainment" is $500.

Food for me is groceries and food out
Entertainment is basically everything else. Clothes, shoes, hair cut, oil change etc. I use nights out or alcohol purchases as my "ok which category can i put this to help my line item"

I just watched that Akon lights Africa short video clip. It really makes me glad for technology - allows us to see the realities of the world daily, keep us humble, and give us perspective. The pure joy some of the people in that video had to get a light and be able to sell their products into the night to earn a little more money, or for students to be able to study, etc shows true human spirit.

It also makes me sad - they have nothing but are happier than a lot of people in America because there is a constant society of people they are close to (through necessity). In America, it is very easy to build up material wealth, but very hard to have people around you (at least as an adult) daily that you can laugh with, struggle with, and live life. I guess that is why we all become workaholics eventually...it's the only place we get a somewhat close approximation of that sort of integrated society.

Back
Top Bottom