the thread about nothing...

Got in a car accident this morning on my way home from celebrating good news from the doctor. 1:30 in the morning and I'm on the BQE and this big wheleeris tryna switch lanes and just smashes into my left side. The impact caused my car to go parallel and in front of his truck. Dude kept driving for a few feet. Honestly thought I was gonna go under :smh:

Got in a car accident this morning on my way home from celebrating good news from the doctor. 1:30 in the morning and I'm on the BQE and this big wheleeris tryna switch lanes and just smashes into my left side. The impact caused my car to go parallel and in front of his truck. Dude kept driving for a few feet. Honestly thought I was gonna go under :smh:

Man at least you're alive my man .

Info on this painting ?

:wow: Glad you're good.
In 2012 I was in a bad accident on the BQE :frown:

Well I started a new job and I'm the first black person to be hired since their inception feels good, hope I can break any misconception they had about blacks in the work place.
The first black person to do anything.....
Idk but this disgusts me

Back
Top Bottom