the thread about nothing...

When a female you used to mess with hit you up out of the blue, but she don't really say much. 0]

But you lowkey miss her, so you try to carry on a conversation. :lol:

Bitcoin prices just skyrocketed. I just sold $500 BTC a few days ago smh.

My $300 remaining turned into $480 today. If I didn't withdraw $500 to my bank a few days ago my $800 would've turned into $1200something 
mean.gif

Bitcoin prices just skyrocketed. I just sold $500 BTC a few days ago smh.

My $300 remaining turned into $480 today. If I didn't withdraw $500 to my bank a few days ago my $800 would've turned into $1200something 
mean.gif
Need to get into Bitcoins, a subscriber on my Youtube was trying to put me on. 

I mainly use it for business rather than actively investing in it. I should probably pay more attention to the bitcoin market to further capitalize on my earnings.

If you're looking to try out bitcoin as an investment I suggest https://www.bitstamp.net/

You can register an account there and link your bank account. You can then transfer money from your bank account to your bitstamp account and buy/sell bitcoins there. You can then sell the bitcoins again whenever you want and reinvest the funds or transfer it to your bank account.

If you're in the US you will need to fill out some form of tax report as well at some point. I don't live in the US or pay taxes so I'm not sure how exactly it works.

I got a tax notification today on my bitstamp account but the form was only for US citizens.

Last edited:
these young girls coming from da club or from school?

why everything exposed like you grown?

how you going to school with no bookbag?

why sway never had da answers?

you guys getting sloppy.

no shoe talk / no music talk.
will be waitting for my package :nerd:

jk. :lol:
:lol: like the epic BAN from last time?

haha that was so dope :smokin

stressin over a girl that i like

this **** is not good

i know that feel. def not good.

I mainly use it for business rather than actively investing in it. I should probably pay more attention to the bitcoin market to further capitalize on my earnings.
If you're looking to try out bitcoin as an investment I suggest https://www.bitstamp.net/
You can register an account there and link your bank account. You can then transfer money from your bank account to your bitstamp account and buy/sell bitcoins there. You can then sell the bitcoins again whenever you want and reinvest the funds or transfer it to your bank account.
If you're in the US you will need to fill out some form of tax report as well at some point. I don't live in the US or pay taxes so I'm not sure how exactly it works.
I got a tax notification today on my bitstamp account but the form was only for US citizens.

always been interested in bitcoins.

just seem way too volatile :x

On NT at work :pimp:

Don't know what took me this long to start logging on. Makes the day go by sooo much faster.

On NT at work :pimp:

Don't know what took me this long to start logging on. Makes the day go by sooo much faster.

THIS

i've been doing it a few months now, def makes the day go by faster. there are some threads though i can't check out, gotta wait till i get home. kady :evil:

THIS

i've been doing it a few months now, def makes the day go by faster. there are some threads though i can't check out, gotta wait till i get home. kady :evil:

Unforunately my boss sits close to me so I have to be slick about it but it's no biggie.

that quick scroll life. Ryda used to get me some times with his daily pictures in here and id be casually scrolling and then BAM boody popping gif....

Back
Top Bottom