the thread about nothing...

**** MIGOS!!

**** QUAVO!!
tumblr_ohspuj94mi1vxv9sbo1_500.jpg

was at 2 non fault accidents over the past year. 2nd one totaled out my car. Now my car insurance done sky rocketed even tho these insurance companies claim it wont change. They raised mines. called them to find out why it was raised they claim my state overall has risen.

Tried to change to geico got denied because of the 2 non fault accidents. Like why would geico deny me when it wasnt my fault and the person who hit me was insured by geico which I'm trying to switch to now.

I was not at fault but I cant even get a new car insurance plan based off other people bad driving >:

how much yall paying on yall plans?

I'm paying $400 for 2 cars.

was at 2 non fault accidents over the past year. 2nd one totaled out my car. Now my car insurance done sky rocketed even tho these insurance companies claim it wont change. They raised mines. called them to find out why it was raised they claim my state overall has risen.

Tried to change to geico got denied because of the 2 non fault accidents. Like why would geico deny me when it wasnt my fault and the person who hit me was insured by geico which I'm trying to switch to now.

I was not at fault but I cant even get a new car insurance plan based off other people bad driving >:

how much yall paying on yall plans?

I'm paying $400 for 2 cars.

Progressive

2011 Camry SE $101.00

My record is spotless tho

Last edited:
ATT is giving me a dam headache. It's ridiculous! I call and they tell me they're coming on a certain day to install the internet so I take a day off of work to wait for them and it's a no show. When I call them to find out what's going on they tell me that the order never got finalized so I had to wait another 5 days for a tech to come out and install it. >: :smh:

I call a few days later so that I can get the home phone service attached as well (which is as simple as plugging my phone into their gateway and calling them) and they tell me to call back at 1:30 to activate it. I call at that time and then they tell me that it's showing that the install date is tomorrow even though I had called 3 hours earlier and they told me it was today! :smh:

It's all frustrating and I hate calling in every time and having to give all my info to verify myself and then they transfer me to a different department with incompetent *** people and having to do it all over again.

SMDH

It's all about layers fam. Currently working in a warehouse overnights. "Colder than a polar bears toe nails" -Outkast

Back
Top Bottom