the thread about nothing...

I don't get how people get all political around this time of year but you don't see any of it the rest of the year. Kinda like when dudes front like they die-hard football fans around the Super Bowl but you'd never catch em watching a game during the regular season.

They can keep doing them though.

The women of my family are gold medalist posers with politics especially this year with a female running. Not being sexist it's just the ladies in my family are not politically inclined. :rolleyes

Last edited:
The women of my family are gold medalist posers with politics especially this year with a female running. Not being sexist it's just the ladies in my family are not politically inclined. :rolleyes

Word, you can tell who is actually involved and who isn't. (Looking at y'all who share BuzzFeed articles and regurgitate the things you hear from Facebook videos)

That being said, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to politics.

I can go for some Claim Jumpers.

I'm a colorful/flamboyant person some of my inspirations comes a lot from my Graffiti background, Mr. T, Hector ''Macho'' Camacho, Prince Naseem Hamed, Cam'ron etc.

**** tha mta and **** anyone associated with them
**** anyone operating a 2,3,4 or 5 train
**** anyone who was responsible for tha stalled train at president street
**** president street
**** tha president of tha mta
**** ya $3 fair
**** you for killing tha 2 and 3 trains in brooklyn this weekend
**** you for trying to kill express N train service from 59-36 street
**** you for hiring worthless drivers that don't know how to tell ******* time
**** tha b35 for being tha b35
**** tha b8 for being tha b8
**** tha q train for coming back to back instead of letting a b train pass
**** cortelyou road station for existing
and extra **** target for nbot actually having pumpkin pie poptarts on deck despite tha pos website saying so.

Last edited:
Just ranting in Spanish and NO This does not have to do nothing with Trump...

Me encabrona cuando miro falso djs, cantantes, falso amantes de los sneakers que se estan lucrando de eso que supuestamente aman, cuando enverdad no aman el arte. Solamente lo hacen por el dinero. El dinero es bueno, pero el amor a lo que estas haciendo debe de ser primero despues el dinero. Ojala que algun dia se revele estos impostores de mierda.

Just ranting in Spanish and NO This does not have to do nothing with Trump...

Me encabrona cuando miro falso djs, cantantes, falso amantes de los sneakers que se estan lucrando de eso que supuestamente aman, cuando enverdad no aman el arte. Solamente lo hacen por el dinero. El dinero es bueno, pero el amor a lo que estas haciendo debe de ser primero despues el dinero. Ojala que algun dia se revele estos impostores de mierda.
But they say they doing it for the "culture" smh

I don't trust anyone who says they don't do it for the money.

We all trying to survive out here. The ideal scenario is you make money from what you love to do.

It's real simple once what this people consider a trend/fad passes, if that was to ever happen. Those who still stick around with it are the real ones. The ones who stopped and say I'm not doing it cause is not cool anymore well you know those are the fake mofo's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom