the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Appreciate all the help fellow NTers. Y'all never let me down. I definitely learned a lot about soccer cleats since 4 am. Saw some with kangaroo skin. Didn't realize different positions call for different cleats. I ended up getting Nike Women's Mercurial Vortex III FG Soccer Cleats and Nike mercurial lite shin guards. She's in 7th grade and 5-8 any soccer advice tricks tips or training advice? Position to play? Thanks again.

Waited 30 minutes for a dude that never showed up for a shoe deal.

Man **** people, just tell me you won't make it or something.

What happens when someone read your text and it says, "Read at 5:55," but later that same text says, "Delivered." Did they delete the whole convo?

Can someone post that Jay-Z emojii y'all be putting on here with the sunglasses making that face. Also the one of him diving.

Last edited:
I always heard that chicks on tumblr were hyphy. Decided to finally go on there, chicks are ****** and suckinn like its no thang. 
laugh.gif

y'all ever play basketball with money on the line? I might start doing it. I want to embarrass dudes but that won't happen if people just show up and play for fun

Mad traffic driving back from the gym so I decided to stop at the gas station to cop a Gatorade and just chill for a lil bit. Pretty sure the two girls behind me were tryna get me to slide them a dollar. They got behind me in line and started talking hella loud talking bout "We're short $1 Becky!"

I ain't falling for that. Y'all drove in this spot in a Benz plus
db5c85dc13e7f95b9fb584e0d1503c82_im-broke-baby-im-broke-meme_500-317.png

y'all ever play basketball with money on the line? I might start doing it. I want to embarrass dudes but that won't happen if people just show up and play for fun

U nice like that?

Where u hoop. If theres action ill make side bets :lol:

I'm not that good but i can run the 40 under 5 and will d people up all 94 feet. Just been watching cash nasty play people for shoes and playing with something on the line would simulate crunch time in a real game. Developing that clutch gene

Mad traffic driving back from the gym so I decided to stop at the gas station to cop a Gatorade and just chill for a lil bit. Pretty sure the two girls behind me were tryna get me to slide them a dollar. They got behind me in line and started talking hella loud talking bout "We're short $1 Becky!"

I ain't falling for that. Y'all drove in this spot in a Benz plus
db5c85dc13e7f95b9fb584e0d1503c82_im-broke-baby-im-broke-meme_500-317.png

:nthat:

When I stayed in Dallas when I was in 2nd grade I went to this K-12 high school and found out that Chris Bosh went to the same school. We used to own a liquor store down from the school

Back
Top Bottom