the thread about nothing...

backup what you need. If you have paid or licensed apps remove authorization inside the app.

go through your control panel and find Reset This PC or something similar. when you start you'll be given an option to save files or do a fresh install.

if you have Windows 10 just go to Cortana at the bottom and type Reset and you'll get a "Reset this PC" option. if the info you don't want to leak out is that sensitive then you'll need some data destruction software, any other method that you'll be able to do will leave traces of files on your PC but they typically need software to be recovered and your average person ain't bout that life.

pulling the hard drive is also an option.

Last edited:
Just pull the hard drive, probably a couple of screws in the bottom and four holding in the caddy.

The only thing thats really of any use is Windows Office which I installed. Can I somehow save that? Don't really care though. Pretty much just want to wipe the thing clean.

So yall saying if I click on the stuff I want to delete and send it to the trash bin, that ain't enough?

The only thing thats really of any use is Windows Office which I installed. Can I somehow save that? Don't really care though. Pretty much just want to wipe the thing clean.

So yall saying if I click on the stuff I want to delete and send it to the trash bin, that ain't enough?

I could pull that back into existence in no time :lol:

Interesting info. About to trash my old Asus when i pull the trigger on a macbook.

giphy.gif

Interesting info. About to trash my old Asus when i pull the trigger on a macbook.

:lol: I will

trying to see if i can find a good deal on a refurbished one.

No need to pull the fast trigger, i need it for school in september. There might be some deals in august for back to school. Or student discount.

Just discovered there is a Castlevania anime series in Netflix :smokin

my friend said it was good enough to watch and enjoy. Will look into it :nerd:

Never have I told someone off on the road until tonight. This ***** was on my cars *** and I'm riding with my girl back to the city, then he tailgates me and has the nerve to pull up next to me. I leave him alone and he still pulls up next to me hard as hell so I put down my window and started going in on him. He didn't say anything and just backed away. I'll never understand why people try to show off in front of their friends, especially in a pathfinder :smh:

Should have done nothing and acted like he didnt bother u at all

Master yourself master the enemy

Should have done nothing and acted like he didnt bother u at all

Master yourself master the enemy
usually in pretty passive but the fact that he was driving like a legit maniac and my girls in my car, I wasn't having it.

Man, I'm heated. So I was shooting around at the gym and these kids were playing on the other court. Apparently one kid was playing some gritty defense and scratched this bigger kid. The bigger kid claims he's 17 but he's tatted up crazy and he looks so much older. Anyway, the bigger kid goes, "Don't you ****in' scratch me!" then just slaps the ish out of the little kid. Mind you the little kid is probably like 5'4" 100 pounds soaking wet and the bigger kid is like 5'10" and a solid 160. So the smaller kid gets heated and screams, "DON'T YOU EVER SLAP ME AGAIN!" The bigger kid was just like, "Oh yeah? **** you gonna do about it?" So nothing really happens and the game goes on. Then I just hear the smaller kid go, "WTF". I look over and he's got a nosebleed. Apparently the bigger kid just hooked the smaller kid. I wanted so bad to step in and beat the big kid's *** but I ain't tryna catch a case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom