the thread about nothing...

Naw that's good. They'll dismiss you.

I had jury duty in baltimore city last year it was turrble

Got called for a murder trial. Dude was accused of shooting 3 people. Only one died but one was a grandmother, she lived. We had to stand if we agreed with any of the judges "sayings" we will call them. So she said stand if you have strong feelings toward the crime that the defendant is accused of...and like 4 people stood.

So i had to go up to the judge and explain why i stood. The judge was like "why do you have strong feelings about the charges" Meanwhile the defendant is standing next to me...so is his lawyer and the states attorney. I was like "umm its murder....like how do you not have strong feelings about murder...its the worst crime you can commit?"

Needless to say...i was selected and sat for the jury. I was like no way...im going to have to deliberate a murder trial....the defendants attorney dismissed me thankfully.

156ED147-D40E-4F9D-A170-232305D3C91D.jpeg

What brons

I had to go to see if I would be selected for jury duty once
It was a drunk driving case and one of the questions they asked everyone was "if you have 1 drink and drive home after a get together is that drunk driving?" Half of the people raised their hands.

I was wearing foamposites and they did not pick me

How comfortable are CPs? Are they worth the price?

ive tried them on and loved them

they are leather though so dont expect sneaker quality comfort, it's between a sneaker and a dress shoe which was their intent

i ended up copping a second olive pair from nordstrom lol

damn expensive *** weekend

ive tried them on and loved them

they are leather though so dont expect sneaker quality comfort, it's between a sneaker and a dress shoe which was their intent

i ended up copping a second olive pair from nordstrom lol

damn expensive *** weekend
Ahh okay, so there will be a 'breaking in' period for them. Sweet.

Now, I just have to justify paying that price lol

Back
Top Bottom