the thread about nothing...

26224054_385109311915814_1045717793753792512_n.jpg
Banner and Pool

Lol this is really really tough.

Superman and Iron Man.

Superman has only one weakness which is kryptonite but if he teams up with Iron Man he can build Superman a suit to combat that. Then Superman would be the ultimate body guard.

I would never leave his side

Or WW and Dr Strange. Dr Strange could put me in a dimension where no one can touch me and I can hide out the rest of my days. WW could be my company.

Yo.
Need some input...

6 months ago I spoke with my boy about being roommates. Over the course of the past few months I’ve learned that his income isn’t all that consistent. On my side, my debts are basically gone and I got a nice raise at work so I’m in a better situation to be on my own and not depend on a roommate. Long story short, I prefer to be solo now. How can I respectfully tell this person I want to do my own thing...

PS: This is a good friend and not just a stranger or acquaintance. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yo.
Need some input...

6 months ago I spoke with my boy about being roommates. Over the course of the past few months I’ve learned that his income isn’t all that consistent. On my side, my debts are basically gone and I got a nice raise at work so I’m in a better situation to be on my own and not depend on a roommate. Long story short, I prefer to be solo now. How can I respectfully tell this person I want to do my own thing...

PS: This is a good friend and not just a stranger or acquaintance. Any advice would be appreciated.
Is it just his income that's inconsistent?

Because if his income is inconsistent but he's the type of guy to pay his share anyway then it doesn't matter

Some ppl are willing to make sacrifices to come through on rent.

Last edited:
Is it just his income that's inconsistent?

Because if his income is inconsistent but he's the type of guy to pay his share anyway then it doesn't matter

Some ppl are willing to make sacrifices to come through on rent.

He currently lives with parents so I don’t think he’s accustomed to paying hundreds of dollars per month to live. This would be his first time moving out and taking care of himself. And this is in a high cost of living area (NYC area) so the rent is pretty steep

One of my closest friends may be moving to Texas at the end of the year for an undetermined period of time :nerd:
Currently works in R&D at a chemical company but he's been wanting to leave for some time now after key leadership left.

One of his former bosses who has his own company recently asked him if he wants to get on board with a project that has gotten the interest of NASA. Contract negotiations are still underway so there's always a chance things don't work out but the guy has already given my friend thorough information about the project during his job offer. Only problem is that it requires commitment to move to Texas in late 2018.

The project and the new technology are confidential so I can't really disclose much other than part of it having to do with batteries. It could be used for a wide variety of things so that doesn't really reveal anything. Either way it was significant enough to grab the attention of NASA for that purpose.

If my friend does end up going through with it, maybe I'll visit the US some time in the next few years. Provided my health will be a bit better of course.

One of my closest friends may be moving to Texas at the end of the year for an undetermined period of time :nerd:
Currently works in R&D at a chemical company but he's been wanting to leave for some time now after key leadership left.

One of his former bosses who has his own company recently asked him if he wants to get on board with a project that has gotten the interest of NASA. Contract negotiations are still underway so there's always a chance things don't work out but the guy has already given my friend thorough information about the project during his job offer. Only problem is that it requires commitment to move to Texas in late 2018.

The project and the new technology are confidential so I can't really disclose much other than part of it having to do with batteries. It could be used for a wide variety of things so that doesn't really reveal anything. Either way it was significant enough to grab the attention of NASA for that purpose.

If my friend does end up going through with it, maybe I'll visit the US some time in the next few years. Provided my health will be a bit better of course.

Didn’t read :emoji_thinking:

He currently lives with parents so I don’t think he’s accustomed to paying hundreds of dollars per month to live. This would be his first time moving out and taking care of himself. And this is in a high cost of living area (NYC area) so the rent is pretty steep
I would talk with him and be up front that your circumstances have changed and that you currently don’t need to find a roommate. If you’re real close to him, maybe you could just explain that you don’t feel confident with him due to his income inconsistencies.

What is his job?

Lol it kinda sounds like you made up your mind that you don't want him to be his roommate and you're just asking the best way to break that to him gently

Back
Top Bottom