the thread about nothing...

RepentantSeriousAfghanhound-max-14mb.gif

Awesome atmosphere for Brazil games. Belgium is a problem man rooting for them to beat France. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

Been to this spot. Great food. Chill place (when soccer matches are not going on).

Damn. Just read about four daughters and a father dying in a car accident tonight. The only person who survived was the mother.

How very, very sad.

Screenshot_20180707-215943_Facebook.jpg

I would rather die than be the lone surviving family member.

Last edited:
How do you disguise a link behind a text on here??. Something a shouldve asked since ive been on NT

Edit. Speaking of. . . Tomorrow makes 2 years

That's it. Today drew the final straw.
I'm going back to a indoor gym for basketball.

I need real consistent competitive games for it to be worth my time. Just keep playing with old heads and weed heads. Gets annoying quickly.

Someone was popping fireworks, dude got shook and grabbed his 9 that was tucked under his waist.

Gonna get me a Gun since in Texas where cats can pack a gat while going to church.

Has there ever been an instance where there's four brothers in the nba at the same time? Cuz in 5 years that could happen with Giannis and his brothers lol

I could only think of 3 - Brent, Drew and Jon Barry - but the 4 Jones brothers all played in the NBA in the 70s, 80s and right up to the 90s. They didn’t quite overlap though - only ever 3 at a time.

Damn. Just read about four daughters and a father dying in a car accident tonight. The only person who survived was the mother.

How very, very sad.

Screenshot_20180707-215943_Facebook.jpg

I would rather die than be the lone surviving family member.

I used to see this family in church all the time. Really drove home the fragility of life...

I saw an old man on the internet starring and filming his own adult videos, wonder how rich this guy is

Back
Top Bottom