the thread about nothing...

Not sure if Rucker's my style. Never been, but from what I've seen, it's too streetball, iso and people running into the court after every nice play lol

Plus I'd die from the outdoor heat lol

Not sure if Rucker's my style. Never been, but from what I've seen, it's too streetball, iso and people running into the court after every nice play lol

Plus I'd die from the outdoor heat lol

Maybe get a sky lifetime fitness free trial and watch nba players training with brickley

These days I just use social media to check up on people.

Sounds like you’re the stalker

NikeTalk is my social media of choice

Yup

I'm scared of heights

i even get a little nervous in the nose bleeds at events

Me too, never used to be this way. I’ve noticed it’s got worse the older I get. I get more scared than my 8 year old daughter on the Ferris Wheel :smh:

NIKETALK - DONUTS ARE TRASH

True :lol:

I'm terrible at small talk. When someone politely asks me what's going on in my life, I answer, but I don't ask any questions back. I know the polite thing to do would be to ask questions back. But I just don't want to :lol:

passenger571.jpg

I'm terrible at small talk. When someone politely asks me what's going on in my life, I answer, but I don't ask any questions back. I know the polite thing to do would be to ask questions back. But I just don't want to :lol:
I think asking someone how are you doing is incredibly dumb. I do it anyway because it is embedded in me at this point. But like is anyone going to be candidly honest and say anything besides good or great?

quit my job the other day without giving 2 weeks. place was actually good and people as well...feel kind of bad now....not really but oh well, happy to get out of there

And when they answer I'm just like "Yeah." or "OK."

The only good thing about getting involve in committees at school is that it gives me examples of exactly how NOT to manage my team at work.

Wasted a few hours tonight and the dude in charge had the audacity of talking **** on us at the end. I put him in his place and just walked out.

/end rent

I was a staff accountant at a small cpa firm but pay was way too low (main reason), I could make much more working blue collar or even retail and the work was way too monotonous. social life and mental health I value much more than that crappy paying job.

How low was low?

Back
Top Bottom