the thread about nothing...

Freak it! I'm posted up!
20190616_154809.jpg

Eating at a restaurant in SF and there was this homeless man dragging a comforter behaving erratically. He was yelling random obscenities. These two people MIGHT have brushed him with their luggage. He yelled something along the lines of. "That is assault, I am going to sue you ****ing swines!". The two people who supposedy made contact with him, just walked out the door. So this caused a scene and everyone focused their attention on this homeless man. A server approached the homeless man and ordered him to leave. The homeless man got up to leave but yelled some obscenities on his way out. Later, the serve circled back to the table next to where the homeless man was sitting, and there were a few young ladies. They were being flirty with him like he's the knight in shining armor. :lol: he gave off NTer vibes. :nerd:

What are "Nter vibes"
An NTer I met IRL said I come off as what he thinks a stereotypical or typical NTer is like. In this case, I think it was my intuition speaking. Dude was the average NTer age late 20s-early 30s, wore air Max 90. He reached out to me for a high five and I also noticed he did the same for the other patrons who were his age and looked "urban" for a lack of a better term. In hindsight, I should've tried the tap tap pull, but it did not cross my mind.

Last edited:
I met @dcallamerican IRL

Conversation went like this,
Me: "Whats up you DC?"

@dcallamerican :

"Hey what got u into wrestling?"

"Who are your favorites right now?"

"Do you watch NJPW?"

"What is your favorite Psychosis match?"

"Do you like firepro wrestling? You HAVE to get it man"

"On NikeTalk they don't listen man. I have tried to force them to like what I like."

"Do you have New Japan World or UFC Fight Pass? You should get it and pm me your password so I can log on and watch matches and figths."

"Short wrestlers can't be champions. Who is your favorite small guy?"

"Make sure to follow me on Operation Sports so you can follow my edits. You will follow right?"

"Make sure you burn your chicken, guys on NT not cooking their's long enough."

"Check out my NBA 2k19 edits too. They are so REALISTIC man. Do you play with the shot meter ON? Turn it off man that's for cheezers."

Back
Top Bottom