the thread about nothing...

That commercial for the KFC chicken and Cheetos sandwich looks like it was straight out of the early 2000’s. Also a chicken and Cheetos sandwich... :sick:

Nothing really. Doesn't mean I conceded to her claim.

My older brother used to tell me low top Jordans are for girls. :lol:
Yea I’m sure she’s saying just to say it to get back at you.

This reminds me, my nephew use to pick hello kitty as a toy when he was about 5-7yo, I asked him why is he picking girl’s toys and his response was “dude I like it, let me choose what I like” or something like that. He’s 13 now, and sometimes I do question his sexuality. He runs like a girl and throws like one still. And he’s never been the athletic type. But with a dad like his I’m not surprise. He’s more of a *****. Out of the 3 nephews I got, he’s the only one that never liked me.

I got a little girl cousin who act like a straight boy since she was 4. She's 15 now and I thought it would
be a phase but nope. It took me awhile to accept she's a "boy" not a girl.

Honest question here, not me being a smart ***.

Do you think a 7 year old could know if he/she "swings that way"?

I kinda do. Some people believe they’re born knowing and some believe they choose to play for the same team later on. Kids have crushes at a very young age.
Definitely.

There was a kid I grew up with in primary who always spoke very feminine.

Middle school, by 8th grade, he got with a girl who was a friend of mine who was big and unapologetically a freak. They didn’t match each other at all imo.

I went to a different HS and to my knowledge, they were still together come 9th grade.

Come the summer after HS, I’m at a house party and run into this chick I knew from MS who went to that other HS across town but ran in the same circle as that dude. We go to pick up some :pimp: and a condom because I’m going to smash and as we’re talking about life since we’ve last seen each other, she brings dude up. Tells me he came out as gay.

My FIRST response?

“I knew it.”
BF74AE1A-00BD-4FEF-8BA4-758A990CEE61.png

Seriously, if I have a son who happens to be gay I will steer him towards being a fashion designer. I believe in free will, but I will plant the seed.

Why fashion designer lol?

Definitely.

Middle school, by 8th grade, he got with a girl who was a friend of mine who was big and unapologetically a freak. They didn’t match each other at all imo.

I went to a different HS and to my knowledge, they were still together come 9th grade.

Come the summer after HS, I’m at a house party and run into this chick I knew from MS who went to that other HS across town but ran in the same circle as that dude. We go to pick up some :pimp: and a condom because I’m going to smash and as we’re talking about life, she brings dude up. Tells me he came out as gay.

My FIRST response?

“I knew it.”
LOL!

I don’t how some people can’t tell if someone they know is or isn’t. I use to know this dude in HS, later on in life we still hung out but not as much since he got his own circle and I got mine. One day we hung out as a group and he invited a friend to join. Immediately I could tell that dude was gay. I asked if his new buddy is gay because of the way he walked, talked and just overall behavior, not that it matters but just wanted to know. My buddy was like “nah he had gf’s before” and blah blah. As the year went by I got to know the gay dude and he came out of the closet. I told my buddy just because I like to say I’m right and he found out I told him and he got mad haha. I mean why wouldn’t I tell the friend I knew first and longer, esp since I asked him way back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely.

Come the summer after HS, I’m at a house party and run into this chick I knew from MS who went to that other HS across town but ran in the same circle as that dude. We go to pick up some :pimp: and a condom because I’m going to smash and as we’re talking about life since we’ve last seen each other, she brings dude up. Tells me he came out as gay.

My FIRST response?

“I knew it.”
"There was a kid"= " robtoofresco robtoofresco "

How was the pride parade you had fun?

I don’t really believe gay people have better fashion. I see what a lot of them are wearing and I’ll think to myself that I’ll never wear clothes that tight or bright.

What if he's not stylish.

I mean like why not a doctor or author or chef or whatever
Why did u go straight to fashion designer.
If it's not his calling or what he likes then it is what it is. I'm just suggesting it is worth a try. Those fields you mentioned don't openly embrace gays as much. But I wouldn't necessarily label them as anti-gay.

I had to get my kids washed up and during that time I had to think back. As a kindergartener (4 and 5 years old) I definitely had a serious crush on the 1st grade teacher, so I guess it is possible.

I don't know though. Just seems like, as a parent, I wouldn't allow my child to cross dress specifically. Like, I don't want to force societal norms on anyone. But a 7 year old in girl's clothing is just asking for all sorts of problems.

Last edited:
How the **** am I getting sick in the summer time? This **** feels like it's going to be brutal, but it's just starting as of now.

Think it may be the air conditioner that's on full blast at my job. Be sitting there freezing.

In my freshman year of college, there was this dude who was running through the hottest girls. He was getting it in the minute he stepped into orientation. I didn't really have much interaction with him, I knew him in passing. The most common opinions other guys had of him, they were either envious of his sexual prowess or didn't like him because he was cocky. But deep down, a lot of them wanted to be in his position.

Fast forward to sophomore. This dude came out the closet! He posted PDA pics of him with other men on his facebook. His straight male friend who he was closest to, disowned him. People were in shock.

He dropped out of school and over the next few years, he became some sort of makeup artist ot stylist. Just a couple years ago he committed suicide. People who knew him well couldn't wrap their head around it. :frown:

If it's not his calling or what he likes then it is what it is. I'm just suggesting it is worth a try. Those fields you mentioned don't openly embrace gays as much. But I wouldn't necessarily label them as anti-gay.

lol @ fashion designer. Let him move to SF Bay Area and flourish. There isn’t an “anti-gay” sentiment here and i personally know a partner at an accounting firm, a doctor, a VP of finance, an engineering manager at Salesforce, etc that all seem to be doing just fine. Mature people respect dollars more than than sexual orientation and he’ll have a lot more doors opened for him if he’s a success. And success will be a lot more probable if he’s doing something he’s got a passion and proclivity for doing.

Also 6’7:basketball player to gay: fashion designer makes no sense. I guess it makes sense if your target population is Magic Johnson’s son.

Back
Top Bottom