the thread about nothing...

8252335F-FE24-4019-8E87-6442A0657ACE.jpeg

Pic I took back in 2017 when I was in Tokyo

My TAN Family!!

Got word this weekend that I received a full-time job offer out of college for an amazing firm for next year! :blush::nthat:
Definitely a super big thing for me as I received the offer before any of the Fall recruiting has even started. The money is amazing and I think it will be a great opportunity for me to grow and further learn more about what I'm trying to do with my degree (because I'm still not too sure). I haven't really soaked it all in yet but I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly for the future and I can get these loans out the way asap.

On everything I grew up on NT, specifically TAN, and been chopping it up with most of y'all since I got into high school so figured I'd share the good news. Appreciate y'all always.

Hope everyone had an amazing long weekend and has a successful week ahead!

Excited Lego GIF.gif

tumblr_mqrptxsqhL1rome1po4_250.gif

-------------

tumblr_lri1cbet7b1qbepqqo1_400.gif

I feel like im missing something with these Mobile phone stores. Cricket, Boost, Metro...they all have like store fronts in strip malls...like how are they affording the actual store rent. Are they all fronts for something else? I always joke that they sell drugs. No one is ever in them...they are everywhere...yet i don't know anyone that has Cricket wireless

Ever just feel like you missing out on some grand life scheme or something.
Like you might have the right hands for a hand model, right smile for a toothpaste commercial or some, or some innate acting skillset you ain't even contemplated which could make you some bonafide breakout hit, or possibly the right voice for rAdio dj/commercials, etc, or the right junk size for underwear modeling or some...I dunno...
I'm not even kidding; you don't know, because you never even tried.

Ever just feel like you missing out on some grand life scheme or something.
Like you might have the right hands for a hand model, right smile for a toothpaste commercial or some, or some innate acting skillset you ain't even contemplated which could make you some bonafide breakout hit, or possibly the right voice for rAdio dj/commercials, etc, or the right junk size for underwear modeling or some...I dunno...
I'm not even kidding; you don't know, because you never even tried.
I think about this a lot actually. Most popular aren't in their passion/industry they would thrive in.

Back
Top Bottom