the thread about nothing...

Message. Oh it’s him. Trust me. :lol: The first video was something he’d knew I’d watch. I commented, then started rapid fire hitting me with vids. Like, hold on fam, I’m not really trying to go there with you bruh.
Has he done this before? If not, what prompted him to do it all of a sudden?

SmartSelect_20190521-003252_YouTube Vanced.gif

Havent talked with yall fools in a minute so
Trying to leave home depot soon. Got an interview with khols two tuesdays from now (cool with working in apparel retail since i love clothes). Taking my craft in production more to the next level by coming up with good concepts and watching more and more videos on everything having to do with beats, sample hunting, music theory, how to get around the industry, Producer Grind Podcast, mixing masterclasses. Been listening to a lot of Swizz's (the man that made me want to do this ****) production. Same with Tyler. Finally taking getting my second whip serious. Gave my dad $300 of the 1k that he needs for it. Wanna pay him in full by the end of next month. Im going to school in Jan. for audio engineering so its something that i need. For getting between school and work. Me and my boys got the whole studio set up now at my place. Mic, Computer. Couple more things we need but its a process of course. Gonna go get my hair done soon by the same girl i was dealing with this year.. whatever comes from that... comes from that. But.. if something does i would want to still be friends first. My brothers came down here to visit for some time this week. Found out the younger one burns weed with the 2nd youngest now. And that the second youngest is Bi (Could careless, Still love him, he was always a soft hearted kid, i dont make it my business what another man does with himself).

Havent talked with yall fools in a minute so
Trying to leave home depot soon. Got an interview with khols two tuesdays from now (cool with working in apparel retail since i love clothes). Taking my craft in production more to the next level by coming up with good concepts and watching more and more videos on everything having to do with beats, sample hunting, music theory, how to get around the industry, Producer Grind Podcast, mixing masterclasses. Been listening to a lot of Swizz's (the man that made me want to do this ****) production. Same with Tyler. Finally taking getting my second whip serious. Gave my dad $300 of the 1k that he needs for it. Wanna pay him in full by the end of next month. Im going to school in Jan. for audio engineering so its something that i need. For getting between school and work. Me and my boys got the whole studio set up now at my place. Mic, Computer. Couple more things we need but its a process of course. Gonna go get my hair done soon by the same girl i was dealing with this year.. whatever comes from that... comes from that. But.. if something does i would want to still be friends first. My brothers came down here to visit for some time this week. Found out the younger one burns weed with the 2nd youngest now. And that the second youngest is Bi (Could careless, Still love him, he was always a soft hearted kid, i dont make it my business what another man does with himself).
went to a trade school for audio engineering myself. that goal is in limbo right now, but the itch is getting to me recently.

which school are you going to?

Going to my community that offers it. (Palm Beach State)

And hop back on that G

went to a trade school for audio engineering myself. that goal is in limbo right now, but the itch is getting to me recently.

which school are you going to?

Back
Top Bottom