the thread about nothing...

f4la30vb0e241.jpg

me earlier this morning :lol:

has anyone done it in a car before? apparently this is really common but I'm surprised because it is illegal and could get you registered as a sex offender
Bottom 5 sex experience for me. Then again I'm not exactly car sex friendly sized.

It has its place for people without a private area to do their thing...then again if you don't have a private area, you're probably too young to be doing that type of thing anyway.

It’s annoying that during holiday season fed ex doesn’t even try to deliver they just put the sticker and drop all their ish at the local center

its my first time doing the whole nike claims route for a popped flywire, just checked the claim status today and it said approved

whats the next step for the voucher? is it through email or regular mail?

has anyone done it in a car before? apparently this is really common but I'm surprised because it is illegal and could get you registered as a sex offender

Always wanted to but the firtjest I got in the car was suckin on some ******* and makin out smh

Last night I just found out about Apple's IOS Catalina no longer supporting 32-bit apps. I had upgraded to this IOS on my MBP without even realizing that my Microsoft Office 2011 was is no longer functional. My Imac was too old (2011 model) to support the upgrade when I had tried it. Good thing. These mofos really expect folks to shell out more flow to buy the newer version. :smh:

only once with an ex and it was in a pretty quiet spot

never again lol

Many, many, many times. Mid to full sized sedans is where it’s at. I smashed in a Civic once. She was on top and every time she’d get into it, she’d slam her head into the roof. She did that **** 3 times. :lol:

Smashed plenty of times and came close to getting caught by the cops at 2am on a dark lit street. They were too busy looking for gang activity and totally passed our fogged up windows. Close one.

Smashed my wife in my VW Rabbit a couple of times. Uncomfortable, but well worth it.
Was smashing girl mentioned above in her 90something VW Jetta, lol. We did that for about a month because her dad and sister were staying at her place for the moment. Felt bad for her because she’d walk into her house at 3am and that long walk of shame to the shower. Her pops knew not to ask any questions :lol: :pimp:
Edit: yes, I made her head hit the roof once...hard. She then opened the sunroof.

Don't know if theirs a thread about TVs, but whats ya thoughts on this one ?

Just need one for personal reasons like gaming or when i want to watch something solo in my little man cave.
Samsung is becoming the Bose of TVs tho. They're not all that.

Back
Top Bottom