the thread about nothing...

MatureSickEquine-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Saw those questions yesterday while shopping quality is definitely A1.

But saw something i liked for myself that brought again.
adidas-98-x-crazy-BYW-kobe-bryant (1).jpg

Sidenote 90s basketball sigs are definitely better than today's current basketball sigs.

So I’m having a discussing with my lady friend about these sneaker slippers...she claims this is the equivalent of wearing a bonnet in public.

Let’s say you’re making a quick run to the store at 8pm and you throw on sweatpants and these slippers - would you?

F3A57E32-5845-4015-8A7A-E3EF006555CE.png

So I’m having a discussing with my lady friend about these sneaker slippers...she claims this is the equivalent of wearing a bonnet in public.

Let’s say you’re making a quick run to the store at 8pm and you throw on sweatpants and these slippers - would you?

No, just buy slides or uggs.

I hope you're kidding but i know you're not. I would never wear slippers past the mailbox. Ever in life. Like, do you know the point of shoes? To protect your feet! If you step on something sharp in the parking lot, what would these do? Nothing! Is it that hard to put shoes on? How do you think this is ok.

It's nothing that would bother me if I saw someone do it, it's just silly to me. Like trying to cross the street backwards or something. Just why? It takes the same effort to put shoes on.

I hope you're kidding but i know you're not. I would never wear slippers past the mailbox. Ever in life. Like, do you know the point of shoes? To protect your feet! If you step on something sharp in the parking lot, what would these do? Nothing! Is it that hard to put shoes on? How do you think this is ok.
I walk a barefoot all the time. I just don’t like those slippers.

Worked 3rd shift at a CVS way back. You see folks wearing those on their 3-4am run, usually buying some PlanB.
We place bets on who gon make the walk of shame to the register...

It's nothing that would bother me if I saw someone do it, it's just silly to me. Like trying to cross the street backwards or something. Just why? It takes the same effort to put shoes on.
I've notice people in houston wear house slippers in the summer and even winter causally like they are Sneakers. Very disgusting imo. Especially people who wear them with white socks or even no socks. It also grinds my gears when i see people who come out to hoop in slippers and say "oh i forgot my sneakers if i had them you wouldn't have crossed me"🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom