the thread about nothing...

I hope you're kidding but i know you're not. I would never wear slippers past the mailbox. Ever in life. Like, do you know the point of shoes? To protect your feet! If you step on something sharp in the parking lot, what would these do? Nothing! Is it that hard to put shoes on? How do you think this is ok.

So you feel the same way about slides because I think those are more tacky.

So I’m having a discussing with my lady friend about these sneaker slippers...she claims this is the equivalent of wearing a bonnet in public.

Let’s say you’re making a quick run to the store at 8pm and you throw on sweatpants and these slippers - would you?

F3A57E32-5845-4015-8A7A-E3EF006555CE.png
FA5998E9-4CBC-40E5-A1E9-B9499B9C9724.gif

I've notice people in houston wear house slippers in the summer and even winter causally like they are Sneakers. Very disgusting imo. Especially people who wear them with white socks or even no socks. It also grinds my gears when i see people who come out to hoop in slippers and say "oh i forgot my sneakers if i had them you wouldn't have crossed me"🤦🏿‍♂️
Nooooo unquote that, I don’t want him to know.

I gave up soda for lent and today is the last day lol

i think i'm gonna try and stop again completely
What is lent and is it good?
So there’s this artist, Lizzo, that I just became aware of. Her music doesn’t suck. And I would take her big *** down too. That is all, thank you.
I respect your consistent admiration towards fat women.
Some people take this NT ish seriously that they will argue about who telling the right time about living in different time zones, and what the actual time is.
I disagree.

Back
Top Bottom