the thread about nothing...

Seen that the earliest ppl gonna get their $1200 checks was in 3-4 weeks if you received your tax refund via direct deposit last year. 3-4 months for paper check

Thats a long *** time..

not sure how I feel about this. It’s like his reason to play is to show off to others (fans) and not for the love of the game and competition

I dunno bruh. There’s a lot of opportunity there. Better camera angles. Put a cameras center court, second row. Better yet, get those NFL cameras on a wire that runs the length of the court, dim the lights, only light the court up. :pimp: Pretty much makes every game look like a Nike commercial. :lol: Teammates gonna cheer, still play the arena music. People would watch that. Shoo..after the players actually see it, they’re gonna want to do it.

I can see that there are very few true athletes on this site. If you’ve never played in front of a crowd and then were successful in doing so, you’ll never understand how a crowd feeds you with both negative and positive interaction. It can and will, make you raise your game to another level. Jordan used it, Ali used it, all of the greats used it. But you’ll never understand it if you’ve never been an athlete.

You know what I'm a check next time just cause, be hilarious if they were though
Seen that the earliest ppl gonna get their $1200 checks was in 3-4 weeks if you received your tax refund via direct deposit last year. 3-4 months for paper check

Thats a long *** time..
Damn I cant remember how I got mine, **** I think it was paper

You know what I'm a check next time just cause, be hilarious if they were though

Damn I cant remember how I got mine, **** I think it was paper

Well hopefully your wrong and got it via direct deposit

I got my refund in the mail last year. So i already i kno i ain't seeing mine until early-mid summer

not sure how I feel about this. It’s like his reason to play is to show off to others (fans) and not for the love of the game and competition

Sportsmanship and showmanship goes hand to hand at his level of the sport.

If you play it at the level as Lebron, you would want to display your talents and hard work to the world, anything else would just be recreational.

1585272810957.png

Got some time to work on what I love to do which is create. Appreciate your guys time.

pS I don’t wanna be that guy but hey if you can take some time to interact with the video a like or subscribe it would bring me closer to make this my fulltime job. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom