the thread about nothing...

8E5980AE-52B7-4F1D-84FF-D96E5FA207AA.jpeg
Nice feet matter though. Especially if you're used to seeing them that way. Now being aroused by them is different.

Reminds me of this dish I love
Shrimp and lobster sauce.
Looks all funky.m but taste AMAZING!!!
Ordered this as a kid and the fam was like you sure? I'm thinking yeah, shrimp, lobster, what's could go wrong? Get this clear snot looking egg sulfur smelling contraption. No bueno. Glad I was old enough they stopped punishing by making you eat food you tried to waste.

Need some advice about a Work Dilemma...

So I'm an RN, and I left my old job and recently got hired to a hospital closer to my place (30 mins). My Mom's friend hired me, as he use to work under my Mom. I already went in and got paid to do some paperwork. I start my formal orientation next week.

However, my friend just messaged me and his hospital is doing a mass hiring and are desperate. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a job as he's handing my resume to the Hiring Manager and my past experiences more than meets their qualifications. He also already told me what to include in my cover letter, resume, and interview questions. The Hospital is downtown (Top 5 cities in North America) and it's in my dream unit. The only catch is that pretty much everyone in this Unit has COVID, but the hourly rate is more and they have better benefits.

The only thing is, I kinda feel bad about leaving after I just got hired. Also, I'm kinda worried about getting a call during my orientation. Should I excuse myself during the orientation and take the call?

This is the polar opposite of the pastor that died after having service. He is low-key pushing atheistic vibes with this...
Cuomo is a devout Catholic, as was his father.

He is simply being real about intelligence, versus the bull that people think makes things change.

So I'm an RN, and I left my old job and recently got hired to a hospital closer to my place (30 mins). My Mom's friend hired me, as he use to work under my Mom. I already went in and got paid to do some paperwork. I start my formal orientation next week.

However, my friend just messaged me and his hospital is doing a mass hiring and are desperate. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a job as he's handing my resume to the Hiring Manager and my past experiences more than meets their qualifications. He also already told me what to include in my cover letter, resume, and interview questions. The Hospital is downtown (Top 5 cities in North America) and it's in my dream unit. The only catch is that pretty much everyone in this Unit has COVID, but the hourly rate is more and they have better benefits.

The only thing is, I kinda feel bad about leaving after I just got hired. Also, I'm kinda worried about getting a call during my orientation. Should I excuse myself during the orientation and take the call?

is the hourly WAY more? i'm sure you've read up on the symptoms of covid.. is it worth the risk?

You young and healthy with no pre-existing conditions and you live alone?

If so and you are well aware of the risks, and the pay is THT much more then do it. Got a lot of nurse friends (NYC) and they more tired than worried now with all the commotion. Get ready to be on your feet for 12 straight hours and have mask lines everyday.

I wouldn’t risk it just for the covid part alone
Also not a good look for you or your mom since you kinda got the job through her

Started watching Trailer Park Boys a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. Funniest show I have watched in long time.

Back
Top Bottom