the thread about nothing...

I have been buying so much unnecessary crap during quarantine lately out of boredom.Probably won’t be back to work till June. Big RIP wallet.

in other news I started watching Oz and man I love it! Such a good show. Can’t believe I slept on it for so many years.

ResponsibleFatalIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully her ring attire is some variation of this

zmaqbool zmaqbool my condolences to you and yours my brother. I can’t imagine how your feeling and what your going thru right now especially in the midst of all this other bull**** that’s going on. My PM’s are ALWAYS open my brother don’t give a damn what time it is. Mom dukes is in a better place now and I already know she most definitely left this earth most proud of the son she raised. She might not be here physically but trust and believe her spirit lives on. Hold your head my g I’m definitely here if you need me.
Thank you so very kindly for your kind loving words & condolences my brother. It means a lot to me. Yeah man it's a feeling of void that's indescribable. Nothing can prepare us for the day when we lose our parents, mother, or loved ones. A piece of you goes 6 feet under with them. The ground was taken from underneath my feet. Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday. Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed and very dear. Even with all this other bull**** that's going on I am so eternally thankful to Allah for allowing her to be buried quickly & in only 2 days. We called around a few cemeteries in Long Island morning of her passing & one of them had a 12 day waiting period for burial!!! Not going to lie we got extremely nervous hearing that but Allah heard our prayers & another cemetery in Long Island was running on schedule without any backup thank God. Will definitely keep your DM in mind. Agreed, she is most definitely in a much better place now. I most certainly hope I was able to make her proud of me Inshallah. Indeed, she has only left the physical world behind but her spirit is very much alive & her memories will live on. Again, thank you for your kindness & condolences. Allah bless you & your family my brother.

Thank you so very kindly for your kind loving words & condolences my brother. It means a lot to me. Yeah man it's a feeling of void that's indescribable. Nothing can prepare us for the day when we lose our parents, mother, or loved ones. A piece of you goes 6 feet under with them. The ground was taken from underneath my feet. Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday. Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed and very dear. Even with all this other bull**** that's going on I am so eternally thankful to Allah for allowing her to be buried quickly & in only 2 days. We called around a few cemeteries in Long Island morning of her passing & one of them had a 12 day waiting period for burial!!! Not going to lie we got extremely nervous hearing that but Allah heard our prayers & another cemetery in Long Island was running on schedule without any backup thank God. Will definitely keep your DM in mind. Agreed, she is most definitely in a much better place now. I most certainly hope I was able to make her proud of me Inshallah. Indeed, she has only left the physical world behind but her spirit is very much alive & her memories will live on. Again, thank you for your kindness & condolences. Allah bless you & your family my brother.
Very eloquent and heartfelt post bro, beautiful words man. Appreciate your blessings as well and very glad to hear y’all found a place still operating on regular schedule. Like I said before blesses and love to you and the whole fam anything you need let me know

Very eloquent and heartfelt post bro, beautiful words man. Appreciate your blessings as well and very glad to hear y’all found a place still operating on regular schedule. Like I said before blesses and love to you and the whole fam anything you need let me know
Sounds good my brother. Thanks for everything, it truly means a lot

Fool went into a Walmart and smashed a glass display with a hammer and stole a bunch of ammunition. Then he threw the hammer at an employee.

Back
Top Bottom