the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20200522-084009.png

Chilling.

Man i'm kinda sick of car companies and their pricing. 99% of the world can't even buy the cheapest new car straight up, they have to incur debt if they even qualify. Then we get to the "luxury/performance" segment where the cars start breaking down after 2 years. You're telling me a 6 figure car where the parts cost 10k can't last? So you're telling me the original part is 10k but it still broke in a few years? What else in your life does that? Sorry random rant. Just researching cars and kept thinking this is stupid and too far gone to fix.

I feel this

the world of "payments" is a dangerous thing. They want you in debt up to your eyeballs. Car Loans, College Loans, Mortgage payments. I mean you can buy clothes with payment plans now.

I can't afford a 40k car...ok how we stretch the loan to 70 months to get the price down...yeah thats too expensive...how about 84 months. 7 year car loans are now a thing. They keep raising the price to shove payments down your throat over longer periods. Its sad

and don't get me started on how America as a country can do this forever...debt just flying up. We should be able to do the same and when we die just say whoops oh well. America is TRILLIONS in debt...they will NEVER pay that back. But on a personal level we are expected to...if not...your house car life will be taken

I feel this

the world of "payments" is a dangerous thing. They want you in debt up to your eyeballs. Car Loans, College Loans, Mortgage payments. I mean you can buy clothes with payment plans now.

I can't afford a 40k car...ok how we stretch the loan to 70 months to get the price down...yeah thats too expensive...how about 84 months. 7 year car loans are now a thing. They keep raising the price to shove payments down your throat over longer periods. Its sad

and don't get me started on how America as a country can do this forever...debt just flying up. We should be able to do the same and when we die just say whoops oh well. America is TRILLIONS in debt...they will NEVER pay that back. But on a personal level we are expected to...if not...your house car life will be taken
That’s the trap, but it’s also an option. Most people just look at payments. They don’t think about depreciation, interest rates. People just need the knowledge. Financial institutions are not going to teach this ever.

The Ben and Jerry Dunks are one of the few insanley stupid mash ups i like. Something about the brand and the look gets a fun zany pass from me.

the travis scott 270s on the other hand i think are super ugly

The Wrong Missy on Netflix is a great time killer and theres a ton of stars you will recognize, and some surprises I looked up that were really awesome to see(Chris Farley's youngest brother is in it)

Back
Top Bottom